Chapter 1- Beginning:

The cold night struck me out of my thoughts, 'what is love?' i thought, having grown up in the white room, romantic experiences where not of common appearance. The dainty string of life that kept us on the tip of our toes didn't allow us for even one second of human connection but now that I, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka am at my second year of ANHS uncommon things to me i never thought would be possible have been a good experience for me. Throughout my 2 years here a fast majority of things had happened from the first island exam to the special exam we recently had, like me and Kei going out. Speaking of Kei I'm supposed to be having another in door date with her today. Even though we had revealed our relationship and had been having more and more outdoor dates such as going to keyaki mall and going clothes shopping which always ends with Kei dragging me along to the changing rooms and having to try on many different outfits which causes me to spend my already measly amount of points or going mini golf and having to face the cute and pouting face of Kei, really does show my growth and change from being known as the gloomy guy who has no friends which is now neither right nor wrong. Honestly , Almost anyone in class D would be astonished by how different the things are now that I'm doing then of the normal perception people have of me. Take Ike for example, the perception the girls share of him are that he is a disgusting pervert , all he wants is a girlfriend and that he is utter incompetent but if he was seen solving a very hard maths question then people would be surprised and their opinion of him would alter albeit very little but they would still view him in a different light. That's currently how I am feeling like everyone that sees me feels like that isn't me anymore but was the old me the real me? Being brought up through all of that hard regiment training its hard for me to believe the real me is even present. 'This isn't as bad as I thought it may be, having Kei by my side has given  me many opportunities to experience the different sides of me. This really isn't bad.'

"Mouuuuuuu~ Kiyotaka! Let me in already!" Shouted Kei from the other side of the door, Apparently as it turns out Kei had been frantically knocking on my door  persistently louder and louder.

"Sorry Kei, I was lost in thought, Come in and make yourself comfortable. Ill go and make your favourite drink, hot cocoa."

As Kei quickly dashes over and falls on my bed, spewing her arms about creating little snow angels she starts pouting. "Hmph of course you should be sorry for making your adorable girlfriend wait outside, I know we have revealed our relationship but its still a little embarrassing to be stood outside your room waiting." Kei's face had started flushing red for some reason when talking about me her face always seems to change colour. I wonder is it because of all the special treatment of head pats I've been giving her? I should probably test it out to see. 

"I know Kei, I was just so lost in thought thinking about you that i couldn't here your persistent and quick knocking on my door, you know what as an apology how about i say yes to anything you want for the whole time you are here?" I said apologetically whilst giving Kei a head pat. Her beautiful porcelain skin had started blushing so hard red that she looked like a tomato, honestly i think Kei looks really cute when she can act like her normal self and not having to act like the leader of class D girls or her so called self gyaru persona. Kei didn't have the easiest of pasts being bullied in middle school and then basically assaulted by me which had turned me into her new host for her parasitic nature and now i'm the one that protects her. For some reason though i don't know if after all this time i would  be able to cut Kei easily anymore. I've stopped seeing her as a tool and now i see her as a irreplaceable person in my life however i don't know if quite love her but i'm sure that if anyone is able to make me feel love, its Kei.  

"Don't tease me Kiyotaka! but fine since you are offering i'm going to be using you to your full potential, okay!? No holding back like you have been in class. You can be your true self around me you know..." Kei had whispered the last part almost seeming like she's upset that I haven't told her anything about my past yet, even though that's best for her safety maybe its about time that  I told her some of my past as I do trust Kei and if I want to learn about love then I had read from internet sensei that  a loving couple have lots of trust for each other more over I should be more worried for whatever Kei is going to make me do since I do have to say yes to her to everything however for now ill just go and make us some hot cocoa.

"Alright Kei, how about this ill go and make some hot cocoa for us and when i get back ill tell you a little about my past as i do trust you and love you kei, make sure your comfortable by the time i'm back." i then quickly marched the kitchen as too avoid a erupti-

"EHHHHHH!"

Authors note: Hey guys! its my first ever trying to write something of a story so i'm looking forward to any criticism. Tell me if you guys enjoyed and if you guys will want me to then i will carry on with this story, i promise that the next chapters will be longer between 3k to 4k words as this one was meant to be more of a overview of what my writing is like and since I've been in the fandom for a quite while now. Honestly!! love KiyoKei so much so yeah tell me what you think and next chapter should be out in a few days or tomorrow if I feel like it. until next time

-vSlixk