Chapter Twenty Eight

Hannah's POV

Grace would be home any minute. I've made my decision. I've decided how I'm going to show her how much she means to me.

I'm going to propose.

We're going into the city tomorrow and I know a really nice shop to get the ring. I have a plan of how I'm going to get the ring without her seeing as well. I've looked online and reserved it so all I have to do is go and pick it up.

I heard a car door slam outside and rushed to the window. I pull the blinds back and look down the drive.

False alarm. It was my bloody neighbour. I wanted to shout and swear at him for not being Grace, but I know that'd cause drama, and all I want right now is to snuggle up with my soon-to-be (hopefully) fiancee.

And that's when I hear it. Grace's heavenly voice. I get up and run to the door but she beats me. The door swings open and I rush towards Grace, with my arms open.

Grace drops all of her belongings and raps me up in her arms.

"I love you so much" I whisper into her shoulder.

"I love you more" she whispers back.

Grace's POV

I got home 3 hours ago now, and now we are snuggled up in bed. It's about 11pm and I'm so tired, but I can't get my eyes of Hannah.

She's lay on her side facing me, sound asleep. I grab and squeeze her hand and she gently squeezes back. Soon enough I slowly drift off to sleep next to the love of my life.

Hannah's POV

Me and Grace woke up and I suggested going to the cinema that we live about 10 minutes away from. She agreed so we got dressed and ate breakfast before heading out of the door.

The film wasn't on for another hour so I suggested we go to Starbucks first.

When we arrive at the coffee shop the queue is out the door. "Babe, are you happy to queue for this long?" Grace asked "I really do want a cappuccino." She added.

"How about you queue here, and I'll go get candy from the shop down the street to take into the movies?" I suggested cunningly

"Sure."

"And if I don't get back in time, get me a hot chocolate please. Just get us a table and wait. I shouldn't be too long." I added

"Okay babe. I love you"

"I love you too, Gracie."

I headed for the pound shop that she knew I was going to, but continued around the corner, past five more shops.

I went in and told the man my details and he handed me a shiny brown box. I opened it up to reveal the beautiful gold ring with an aqua gem that I reserved last night. I slid it into my bag and headed for the pound shop.

"Hey Grace." I said as I returned through the coffee shop doors and headed towards her table.

We drank our drinks and then headed to the cinema. We were going to watch some new disney film, who knows, but Grace picked it so who was I to say no.

3 hours later we stepped back through our front door.

Grace's POV

We went through to the bedroom and got into our pyjamas.

"I'll go make us coffee and wait in the living room" Hannah stated while I was still getting dressed.

After a few minutes Hannah called, "Grace, could you bring my phone here when you come out?"

"Sure thing." I said, heading towards her bag on the desk. I opened it up and that's when I saw it. The little brown box. 'I think know what the answer will be when I ask her tomorrow' I say in my head.

I feel a buzzing feeling in my stomach, suddenly feeling more excited to propose now that I know she feels the same.

I open the box and see the most beautiful ring in the world and my heart collapses. I just want to marry this girl immediately.

Authors note:
Okay this chapter was quite long and some stuff happened agh so exciting. The next chapter will be smutty so get excited. Love ya!