Chapter Eleven

Authors note: Truth or dare whoop whoop!

***later that night***
Grace's POV

We entered Hannah's house and she immediately got the drinks and glasses from the kitchen. The rest of us sat in a circle on the living room floor, getting ready for truth or dare.
Hannah came into the room and joined the circle, placing the drinks down.
"Hannah; truth or dare?" Tyler said.
"Umm... Truth." Hannah replied. The rest of us whispered and decided what to ask her.
"Do you want to fuck Grace?" Tyler spoke.
She looked at me and said "fuck yeah, anyone who says no to that question is lying to themselves." We all laughed.
The later it got, the more drunk we became and the weirder the questions and dares were.
"Grace, truth or dare?" Troye asked me.
"Dare."
"Repeatedly lick Hannah's foot for 10 seconds." Troye replied instantly.
"Okay." I did as I was instructed.
There were the obvious dares like to kiss eachother but it was just normal now because we were dating. Although Mamrie dared Hannah and Tyler to kiss at one point. That was funny.

Hannah's POV

"I'm going to go to bed now." I said, slurring my words. "Grace, you are sleeping in my bed, Troye and Tyler, you get the spare room and Mames, you get the sofa."
"Rude! The spare room is always mine!" Mamrie joked.
"Yeah but if you get the double bed you either have to share or one of them will be sleeping on the floor!" I said to Mamrie, laughing.
"Fiiiiinnnnnneeeee" she draged out the word as she flopped onto the sofa.
Grace took my hand and we went to my room. I just took my clothes off and got into bed in my underwear. Grace put on some shorts but just her bra on top. We snuggled for a few minutes until we were both sound asleep.

Tyler's POV

Me and Troye entered the room that we were instructed to sleep in. He shut the door behind him and as soon as I heard the door shut I swung around and pinned him to it. I kissed him with such passion and lust. He was returning the kiss as well. He grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the bed.
"I love you Tyler." He spoke sexily.
"I love you too, Troye" I replied
"Fuck me" he said under his breath.
"Not while you're drunk and venerable. I don't know if you really want it. I don't want you to have any regrets." I said, despite how turned on I was.
"But I want to! When can we do it?"
"Babe, I want our first time to be special, not when were drunk." I said seriously.
"Okay. But when?"
"Soon." I replied.
We flopped into bed and fell asleep.

Authors note: I'm sorry. I'll try to keep it to Hartbig POVs in the next chapter.