【𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎】

⌜–––––––––––– ❥ –––––––––––⌝
𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐓 ➛ 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙾 𝚁𝙰𝙴𝙺𝙴𝙽
𝚃𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚆𝚘𝚕𝚏 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝟻𝚊-𝟼𝚋
⌞–––––––––––– ❥ –––––––––––⌟

⌜–––––––––––– ❥ –––––––––––⌝𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐓 ➛ 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙾 𝚁𝙰𝙴𝙺𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚆𝚘𝚕𝚏 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝟻𝚊-𝟼𝚋⌞–––––––––––– ❥ –––––––––––⌟

☟𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘☟

We all know when Theo was nine he was pushed to kill his sister. He never wished to do it, but he was sworn to a better life. One that came with power. And when you are a young boy, you'll do anything for that power. Even if it hurts someone else. He then ended up having to live with the Dread Doctors to get what he wanted.

He was frightened, terrified and oblivious as to what was going to happen next. He didn't want to get hurt. However, what we don't know was that there was also a ten-year-old girl, named Harlow, right in the room across from him.

Harlow wasn't like other supernatural kids. Yes, she is a chimera, and yes she is a werewolf. But she is also a psychic medium. Harlow was born with said powers but had no idea what was happening to her. She thought that the voices in her head and the shadows she would see were just mind-playing tricks.

There would be times when the voices and shadows would get so bad that she would just scream. This particular night was no different.

–––––––––––– ❥ –––––––––––

~Flashback to 7-year-old Harlow~

⌜–––––––––––– ❥ –––––––––––⌝
Third person
⌞–––––––––––– ❥ –––––––––––⌟

In the corner of the bright yellow room, sat the young Lee girl. Her mind filled with voices, driving her to the edge of sanity.

For some reason, the mind tricks were worse tonight. Maybe it's because her mother was at work, or perhaps it could be that the sun is supposed to set and the full moon will rise in just mere hours. But it didn't matter, it was too much.

Harlow stood from her spot, running out of the house in a rush. She needed a break from everything. So what does a smart seven-year-old do? Run into the woods of course. The girl ran too far into the woods, she didn't know where she was. It was too late to turn back.

She kept walking, searching for a way out. All of a sudden she heard a noise. A noise, not one in her head, but behind her.