𝟏.𝟏 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍

!!!READ CHAPTER
"HARLOW'S POWERS" !!!

⌜–––––––––––– ❥ –––––––––––⌝𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐓 ➛ 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙾 𝚁𝙰𝙴𝙺𝙴𝙽𝟻

𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐓 ➛ 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙾 𝚁𝙰𝙴𝙺𝙴𝙽
𝟻.𝟶𝟷 𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
⌞–––––––––––– ❥ –––––––––––⌟

The sound of rain landing on the top of the car was soothing. The song it was playing made my heart slow. The rain sliding down the window was mesmerizing. My eyes never leave the dancing drops. The thunder was bone-chilling, shivers shooting down my body, however, the lightning lit the sky up as if it was day, warming my soul. The fight between the two is never-ending. Back and forth, each trying to get the most attention.

The seat of the car I was sitting in was starting to get uncomfortable. The seat belt was digging into my neck while the buckle was digging into my thigh. My legs stretched in the backseat of this small car, feet on the pair of legs beside me. The pair of legs seemed as if they had ten cups of coffee each, shaking and bouncing with boredom.

I can't blame them. It's like we have been here for days. Stuck in traffic on Route 115 with nothing to do except stare out the tiny window I am leaning on. I watch as the raindrops merge and then slide down the window at a slow pace, seeming to have all the time in the world.

I am pulled from my continuous staring as I feel my legs being pushed to the ground. I now stare at the boy beside me as he moves to open the door.

"Where are you going, Theo?" I couldn't help but ask when he opens the door and steps out. I guess I was a little curious about the action. Although we have been here for an hour and no one has said a thing.

Theo ducks his head back into the car at my words, "I'm just going to see if I can get a signal. Do you want to come?"

With a shake of my head, he continues on his way. With the slam of the door, I was back in my thoughts. Thoughts about what Theo was becoming. His usual bright, vibrant red aura with a slight calming purple is starting to be taken over. Taken over by an overwhelming, cold black.

Yes, I want him to be a strong, powerful leader, but not like this. His determination is making him dangerous. It's eating at his soul, darkening his aura with the dreadful black. The blackness of a killer. The blackness of the Dread Doctors. The blackness of someone unstoppable. Someone that's heartless.

Each day I see it get worse. It takes over more and more. I dread the day I don't see the bright colours and all that I see is the endless black hole of hatred.