【𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒】

𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃!!!!

Hello everyone! I made this to give you a little more information about Harlow's powers and other things going on.

To be honest, I have not been motivated to write this story. I have been working on the first chapter for a while now, trying to make it interesting. I'm also trying to make it work out so that I don't overload it with information in the first bit. That is kinda the main reason I made this. I hope it gives you more of an outstanding on how her powers work and how the story will most likely play out.

Don't be scared to ask questions! I will try and answer them to the best of my ability. Also please comment on the chapters, telling me what I could do better is very appreciated! It makes me a better writer and the book more interesting to read.

I'm hoping to have the first chapter out soon and if not I apologize. I'm finding it hard to keep writing.

Anyways, I hope this helps!!

•𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒•

Psychic medium:
• See spirits
• Communicate w/ spirits
• See spirits past
• Connect w/ spirits
• See people's auras
• The spirits help her (sometimes)

Werewolf abilities:
• Can transform into a full wolf
•Regular werewolf abilities

•𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌•

•𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐒•𝚁𝙴𝙳: Leadership, Strength, Willpower, Anger, Energy, Passion𝙾𝚁𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴: Ambition, Courage, Creative, Warmth, Success, Inspirational 𝚈𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙾𝚆: Optimistic, Intellectual, Energetic, Relaxed, Friendly, Joyful𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝙽: Peaceful, ...

•𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐒•
𝚁𝙴𝙳: Leadership, Strength, Willpower, Anger, Energy, Passion
𝙾𝚁𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴: Ambition, Courage, Creative, Warmth, Success, Inspirational
𝚈𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙾𝚆: Optimistic, Intellectual, Energetic, Relaxed, Friendly, Joyful
𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝙽: Peaceful, Jealousy, Gentle, Healing,
Responsible, Intelligent
𝙱𝙻𝚄𝙴: Loyal, Trusting, Spiritual, Empathy, Calm, Sensitive
𝙸𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙶𝙾: Wisdom, Peaceful, Creative, Seeker, Intuitive, Devotion
𝚃𝚄𝙴𝚀𝚄𝙾𝙸𝚂𝙴: Friendship, Truthful, Organized, Teacher, Healer, Speaker
𝙿𝚄𝚁𝙿𝙻𝙴: Mysterious, Royal, Independence, Luxury, Creative, Ambition
𝙿𝙸𝙽𝙺: Love, Friendship, Giving, Faithful, Sympathetic, Compassion
𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙺: Power, Evil, Death, Bold, Mysterious, Elegance
𝚆𝙷𝙸𝚃𝙴: Wisdom, Safety, Purity, Innocence, Perfection, Self-Mastery

In case you didn't understand the summary or found it confusing, this is for you.

Harlow was born with her psychic medium powers. She could hear spirits and kinda see them but not too often. Then she was bitten by a werewolf which made her powers a little stronger. The Dread Doctors knew about her and knew that she was going to be bitten if that makes any sense.

She ended up killing her mother so her spirit follows her around while others tend to attach themselves to her. The Dread Doctors took her and did experiments on her to try and make her powers stronger. It ended up working and she has more control over her powers. She can shift into a full wolf as well because of them. Her eyes are blue since she has taken an innocent life.

Her powers will continue to get stronger as the story goes on, she might even get some different powers. You will just have to wait and see I guess.

𝙿𝚄𝙱𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙷𝙴𝙳: 𝟶𝟻/𝟸𝟷/𝟸𝟹
𝙴𝙳𝙸𝚃𝙴𝙳: 𝟶𝟻/𝟸𝟷/𝟸𝟹
𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙳𝚂: 𝟺𝟽𝟶