The arrival

Tenshukaku

3rd pov

We can see the Raiden Shogun sitting and watching over Inazuma.When suddenly Kojou Sara entered Tenshukaku in a hurry.

Kojou:My Shogun.

Raiden:Yes?

Kojou:Have you decided to end the vision hunt degree?

Raiden:No,Why are you saying such things?

Kojou:But you said that when the storms around Inazuma end, you will abolish the vision hunt degree.

Raiden:I did say so but the tempests haven't ended yet.

Kojou:But the storms are nowhere to be seen.

Then Ei who was meditating in the plane of euthymia widened her eyes since there were only 9 people who could stop her tempests and 8 of them were archons.

Raiden shogun then orders Kojou Sara

Raiden:Clear the ports and gather all of the shogunate.

Kojou:Understood.

As Kojou Sara left Ei took control of Raiden

Ei mind:If it's Tsatrisa,I have to prepare for a battle but if it's Morax then Inazuma is destroyed since I broke our trade contract.

In the seas
3rd pov

A ship was sailing through the once storm filled sea,this ship was the Crux of captain Beidou.However, she didn't know why the storms stopped but she was grateful for it since one of the passengers were in quite a hurry and paid her quite the sum of Mora for the trip to be as fast as possible.

Then we see a H/C man standing beside a railing.

Timeskip to when the Crux fleet reaches Inazuma.

Ei pov

I was standing at the ports with the shogunate hoping that no-one of the seven shows up.Well if it's Barbatos,I can handle him but Morax or Tsatrisa will just destroy Inazuma without even thinking about it.

I see some floating structures in the distance and some soldiers were saying that they are something called ships

As soon as the ships come at the port the soldiers surround them.

However it wasn't an archon that was in the ship and the owner of the ship looked quite worried.

When I entered the ship everyone bowed down except this one person who looks a lot like Morax.Everyone was telling him to bow but he didn't budge.

3rd pov

Ei:What are you doing in Inazuma?

Beidou:We were just bringing some trade items,Lord Shogun.

Ei:I wasn't asking you.

She then faced the Y/N.

Ei:Why are you here?

Y/N:I'm just here to visit Inazuma,miss?

Y/N acted like he didn't know who Ei was.

Sara:Show some respect,she is the Raiden shogun.

But Y/N still looked unimpressed

Y/N:And?

The whole shogunate was surprised at how this person acted in the presence of an archon.

Sara:You insolent-

Ei:Stand down.

Sara:Huh,yes my shogun.