The truth about the heavens

Xiao saw that Frostine was barely standing when Y/N told him.

Y/N:I didn't beat your opponent so that you can still fight,also we'll talk about your cursing when we get home.

Hearing the last line Xiao panicked and hoped that Y/N forgot about it before they return to Liyue.

The battle itself was pretty quick.Xiao just played around with Childe and Childe knew that but couldn't do anything bcz of the lack of experience when he was compared to Xiao.The battle was over with Xiao as the winner.

Frostine then yelled out to Y/N.

Frostine:WHY CAN'T WE LIVE LIKE A NORMAL FAMILY?!

Y/N:You shouldn't really ask me that cuz remember you were the one to break the family apart in the first place.

Frostine then started sobbing.

Frostine:Y-Y/N pl-pls co-come b-back...

Y/N:Now now,don't cry, remember how you made me run away.

Y/N then turned to Xiao.

Y/N:Xiao,let's go.

Xiao:Yes father.

They were about to leave when Frostine yelled out to Y/N.

Frostine:At least tell me who his mother is?

Y/N:I adopted him.He was abandoned after he was not required by his former commander.He is my son now and his name is.........................................
Xiao L/N.

Xiao felt proud and very happy when Y/N gave him his last name.

Y/N then looked to the left as a lady appeared a moment later.

Y/N:Well hello,Asmoday.

Asmoday:Hello Y/N.

She responded but saw that Y/N already started walking away.

Xiao then followed Y/N who stopped after reaching a distance that he thought was far enough.Makoto looked at Y/N with sympathy but she couldn't be angry at Asmoday bcz the sustainer had her own reasons.

Y/N then watched from afar as Asmoday approached Ei.Asmoday then sensed something from Tsaritsa but didn't pay mind to it.But Y/N knew what was up when Asmoday sensed the dangerous aura coming from Tsaritsa it was too late but her eyes widened as suddenly Y/N took the blow for Asmoday,She then started to look at Y/N in shock while Xiao was crying.When Xiao went near him.Y/N then told Xiao.

Y/N:Hey buddy,this is too soon for our journey to end.How about we continue where we left off after I come back again.

Xiao:B-But w-who will I rely on until then,W-what if I do something stupid.

Y/N:Hey don't cry also you have Abernyu.Now promise me this.

Xiao:I'll do anything you ask.

Y/N:Whenever you remember me don't cry train even harder I want to fight you as an equal the next time we meet.

Xiao:O-ok.

Y/N then turned to Asmoday who was still frozen in shock.He also felt his energy dropping.

Y/N:Asmoday,this dumbass friend of yours loves you a lot.

Asmoday:W-what a-are y-you s-saying?

Y/N:So much so that when I am reborn I hope that I'll never meet you again.

With that the geo pillars all over the battlefield disappeared as Xiao gripped Abernyu in anger.Meanwhile Asmoday was shocked she knew she hurt Y/N but she didn't know that she hurt him so much that he didn't ever want to see her again.Xiao then growled in anger.