Guards

TW: anxiety swearing
Were going back time when Dream was at Georges house

Sapnaps Pov:
This fucking dumbass... jumps out the window without saying anything and leaves into the forest. George just stand there, I try to get him to move but he doesn't. "Sapnap its not worth it. Lets go and find this basterd so we can put him back." I nod and start heading toward Sams office. We enter and his office wasn't there, "Where is he? He didn't check in.." Shlatt whispered looking at the check in paper. "Fuck.. he's in Quackity office.." groaning we run toward the office and see the both of them there.

Quackity's pov:
Great.. Sapnap's here. "If this is about Dream were looking for him too." Sam whispered still looking at the map. As long as Sapnap and Shlatt doesn't know were fine... I thought. I put his small mask, to represent his character, at the desert for a possibility. "Wait.. opps that- thats Foolishes place." I studder changing his possable location. "He could've gone there though, to hide or summen." I hummed, but I just moved it to the rocky biome. "I'll be right back.." I sighed.

I head to Dreams cell and go to his water hole. I see the obsidian that he used to escape and started to get rid of them. "Your not that sneeky shit head." I turn around to see Sapnap walking on the lava. I know hes not affected to it, he just pisses me off. "Like you know.. you don't know where hes at." He chuckles not even caring. "Nither do you... But Tommy and Punz know." Shit.. I ignore his thought and move to the side so he could get in. We use our wings to get up outside.
"Follow me." Sapnap whisperes, giving a soft smile. He didnt even give me any time to answer and grabs my hand. "What- Sapnap!" He brings me to a valcano and lets go. "Sapnap I can't go in there.." He humms as he goes into the cave that he lives in and brings out another being. "Papa, who is this?" The kid whispered who looked fascinated by my wings. "Quackity I want you to meet my son Alex, Alex this is your-... Uncle Quackity..?" I nod and the new name and the bend down to see him.

Tommyinnit's pov:
This is back in time where he helped Dream make his house
I see that Quackity and Sapnap go to the volcano where 'The blaze' lives, I take my time getting down the mountain becuase at George's house its a 'beutiful winter day' while down in L'man and Manburg its a 'Summer morning'. I stop after a little while and just enjoing the fresh air. A little later I hear some wings flapping and see Sapnap, Quackity and another being. I soon hear Clementine near and bring her up onto my shoulder. "Hello, what are you doing wondering around?" She made a soft and quiet sweek, I nod my head softly, due to me being sick and needing of some fresh air. "Tommy the more you stay up here the more your gunna get sick." I shrug, knowing that voice was Georges'. I dont get sick ofton, but I needed fresh air. "Im just getting air, its too siff down there." I hear him walk away and soon head back down. I knew I was gunna be in trouble.

I walk into Phils house and see Wilbur sleeping with his head on Technos lap. "Your gunna get in trouble when Dad gets home." I hum knowing I heard him and grabed my medication. I grab a water and take em. I hear the door open, knowing its Phil he threw a old birds fether at me. "You know that doesn't mean anything. Right?" He sighs and goes to, what Im guessing, his room. "Im suprised he didnt yell at you." I hear, I put my head on Technos sholder and see black in two minutes.

Purples pov:
This is where Purpled found Punz or the other way around
I was running like I was in a marathon right now. George sent fucking gaurds after me for I honestly don't know! I crash into some bushes and stay there until they ran past. "He couldnt have gone far." I whimper but also covering my mouth to not make it so loud. They soon leave and I managed to find Punz... without his shirt?? I look closer and saw that he had Dreams old shirts. Is Dream out? I start to go around until I made a sound. SHIT- I slam my self down holding my mouth in my hands. Next thing I know I see Punz with just his necklace on. "Bro, wheres your shirt?.." I whispered grabing his hand. "Somewhere." I wanted to tell him so bad, but I knew Georges ass would be beat.

I regret telling him. He is pissed. "I'll tell tommy to keep an eye on you." He whispered. Yea... George is dead.. When we got to a tree house and mqnaged to get in I hear galloping from horses. "Tommy." The other sighed and turned around. "Punz, Purpled." He says, giving us food.

———————————————————————
I. dont. have. fucking. ideas.