Chapter 13: Unrequited Love

I sighed as I left my classroom. I have to go to the prinvipal's office for being late, great, thanks Hanzo.

I got outside of my classroom and went in the principal's office, as I entered the principal looked excited but also dissapointed.

"Hanabi, take a seat" I sat down on one of the comfy chairs while I felt nervousness get to me.

"I know you have been gone for a couple of days so I have some questions" I sighed 'wonderful, now questions'

The principal interrogated me for a few minutes before I heard the bell rang.

"You have another class, you are dismissed" I nodded before standing up and leaving the office. I came across Kagura with a furious face.

'Not again'

Kagura noticed me and walked over to me, "Where were you?!" I scratched my head "The principal's office... Heh"

Kagura grabbed me by my ear, and yet again, dragged me to my class. She whispered "I'm gonna sit with Guinevere, I'll see you at lunch" I nodded before entering.

[Time Skip]

The bell rang while I sat up from my seat, I walked in the hallways until I heard a familiar voice call me "Hanabi!" Hayabusa said, chasing after me.

I looked at him with confusion, he hasn't really been talking to me since I got back. "Do you- do you know what Kagura likes?" At first, I looked at him dumbfounded.

But then I realized, he loved Kagura, the girl I have been hanging out with. I snapped out of my thoughts.

"She likes umbrellas and daisies" He thanked me before running away. It hit me again. And again, and again.

I then realized Kagura and Guinevere must be waiting for me. I brushed all the thoughts off and walked to the cafeteria.

I ordered a simple snack, some juice, biscuits and a sandwich. Simple but it could do.

I looked around for Kagura and Guinevere, I saw Kagura waving at me while I walked there. I sat down while Guinevere was still talking about her ex, Gusion.

I don't have a harsh opinion on him, I barely even know him but Guinevere said Gusion has cheated on a girl named Lesley. But then they broke up.

I just listened silently, chewing on my sandwich. Lost in a train of thoughts. I then snapped when I heard Guinevere yell.

"And yet he had the audacity?! He cheated on me and now he's asking for me back?! Can you believe that?!" Guinevere yelled with her British accent.

I could feel all eyes on us, Guinevere purposely coughed and apologised. Kagura said it was nothing while I agreed with her.

I'm sure if I was at the same position as Guinevere i would be raged.

Lunch finally ended as I went to my locker to get my math books, I turned around and saw Hayabusa talking with Kagura. Honestly, I couldn't blame him.

Kagura was nice, and a cheerful person. No wonder he would fall for her.

I smile before walking into my class.