Chapter 17: Too Close.

The amusement I had see on her face warmed me inside, it wasn't usual for this to happen. Hanabi actually being happy is something that surprises me.

By the time the fireworks has ended, Hanabi was still smiling. We both juts sat there on the grassy hill. While Hanabi was looking at the sky I admired her, she then looked at me.

"Kagura" I have stopped from my trace and looked at her, "Yes Hana?" I asked. "You were looking at me earlier" I felt embarrassed. She had seen me staring.

"I'm sorry Hana, I was admiring you, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable" My hands were on my face, hiding my embarrassed face.

Hanabi laughed "I don't mind, as long as its only you Kagura" She looked at me and gently placed my hands to my lap, making my face visible.

She smiled at me before laughing again, "Whats so funny Hana?" She looked at me putting her hand on my cheek "Nothing" She removed her hand and she got up.

She held her hand and I took it, she helped me get up. "Thank you for showing me the fireworks Kagura" She smiled at me before putting her mask back on.

"I hope to see you tomorrow" She then walked away from me. Leaving me there standing alone on a hill. "Kagura!" I shrieked before putting my umbrella directly to the person's face.

"Kagura?" I then removed my umbrella, "Im sorry Haya, I thought it was a different person" He laughed "It's fine, I was planning to take you here to see the fireworks" He laughed again "But I got distracted and it ended already."

"If you don't mind, what're you doing here alone?" "Ah, I went to go to watch the fireworks" I said "Wasn't Hanabi with you? If so where is she?"

"She had went home already" "Ah, I see." I looked back at the sky before looking back at Hayabusa "It is late, we must go back" Hayabusa looked at me and leaned forward.

The position we were in was uncomfortable, Hayabusa was close to me, too close.

"Kagura, may I?"

———————————————

Reminder that this book is HanaGura book and not a HayaGura book.