•12•

You were special to me, you were my love, but what you did to me, I am facing the consequences.

*AUTHOR POV*

Jungkook stand there wearing a black coat. Hae raa, jimin his mom and many other people also there but the person who Jungkook needed the most in the world, that person left the world.

His eyes were watery and his heart was crying in his chest. he was alone in this world and his world was out of sorrow but one day his love Ha sun came in his life.

He felt that Ha sun was the only one who could give him love and make his life out of happiness but he was wrong.

Ha sun also come out of the same people who just play with the hearts of others.

He close his eyes and mumbled something.

"I hope we don't meet in the next life"

*********

Woo sun sitting on couch with emotionless face. She was thinking how bad her friend's life is.

She knows that any time taehyung will come here looking for Y/n. She doesn't want Y/n to be in any more trouble because small life is breathing inside her.

She had already made complete arrangements for Y/n's stay and once Taehyung is convinced that woo sun does not know anything about Y/n, then she will definitely go to meet her secretly.

She starts feeling thirsty, she gets up from there and goes to the kitchen. She takes the glass and pour out the water in it and drink the water.

After drinking a water she come out from the kitchen But she sees something that shocks her.

Taehyung sitting on a couch while back facing her and his bodyguard's stand outside the door.

"What are you doing here?" she shout but he didn't react. She come front of him and he looked her with deadly eyes.

"Don't look at me like this and answer my question." she again asked. He turn his head towards the bodyguards and he nodded and close the door from the outside.

She looked there. "Hey.. What is happening, why did he close the door?" she said and bang the door but it's no use.

She turn and looked him. "Why did you ask those people to close the door?"

He get up from couch and takes a deep breath. "So that no one can disturb our privacy." She confused.

"What do you mean?" she asked and he slowly come towards her and she start feeling uneasy.

He stand front of her and looked into her eyes. "You know I'm tired of your friend and you...Ask you the same question again and again"

For a moment, silence spread between them.

"And I know that if I ask you again, you would not told me the answer." he said. "But I don't want to hurt you, that's why I want you to tell me directly that..Where.is.she?" he asked seriously.

She gulped. "Look tae-"

"Where is she?" he cut her.