•20•

Intoxicated with madness, I'm in love with my sadness.

*AUTHOR POV*

"I miss you" she lost her voice, she lost her soul, when her eyes meet with the person she scared the most. Her eyes filled with tears and tears falling down from her eyes like a ocean.

He looking very happy but his eyes also filled with tears. After so many days finally he meet with his wife. Y/n gulped and slowly take her steps back. He wanted to hug her tightly and said that how much he loves her.

Taehyung calculate his steps towards her and she was crying and wondering that again he gonna hit her.

"Y/n" he called her with his heavy voice and she trembling in the fear. She wanted to die on that time but it's not use. Taehyung notice that she scared with him that's why she is crying.

"Listen.. Don't cry. I'm not gonna hurt you" he said with soft voice but it's seems like she was losting somewhere. She suddenly start crying loudly, which make him shock. Woo sun look at her and was going to towards her but immediately taehyung block her way. Woo sun look towards him and makes annoying face.

"Please gives us some privacy" he said to woo sun. She wanted to say something to him but somewhere she stop her words. She last time glance at the Y/n, who was crying like a mess. She feeled bad for her but she can't do anything with that. Woo sun takes a deep breath and leave the room immediately. Taehyung close the door from the behind and slowly look towards his wife.

She was sitting on a floor while hidding her face with her palm and crying like a little kid. He didn't think twice and kneeld down front of her. He admiring her for a while and touch her shoulder with his big hand. She flinch when he touch and trying to back away from him.

"D-don't hit m-me.. Please..please.. I didn't done anything wrong with you.. Please don't hit me" she said while crying and begging him. One drop of tear fall down from his eyes when he saw her like this.

"I'm not gonna hurt you.. Please believe me" he said in soft voice and again held her both of shoulders and finally she look at his eyes. He not look like a monster, when he used to look. She gulped and sobbing.

"Believe my love, I change" he again calm her. She didn't said anything and continuously looking him without any expersens.

"You don't have to scared with me.. I'm not mad at you, Infact.. I'm so happy after so many days finally I meet you" he said and smiled.

"And I know, what I done with you in the past was wrong and I was a moster, I accept that but...please" suddenly he cupped her face with his big hands.

"Come with me" he said and her eyes became big.

"Where we two would live with a love." he said and she start recalling the past when he used to abuse her and raped her everyday without caring about her health.

"And I promise.. I will not stop you from doing anything. You can go where you want to go without my permission." he said with so much hope. She looking towards him and he smiled. She slowly stand up from the floor and he look at her confuslly. She gulped and said.

"If I say.. I don't want's to come with you then... What would you do?" she said bravely but her face expression tells another story. He take a deep breath and slowly get up from the floor. He look at her and smiled.

"It's your choice" ha said and make her confuse. "I leave it to you. If you want to come with me now you can come with me but... " he take a paush.

"If you feel that I am not good then you can do whatever you like...I'm not gonna force you for anything" he said with said smile.

"But... Please, Y/n...believe!...I really love you and I can't live without you" he said while almost crying and seeing this Y/n's heart became melt.

"I have no one other than you in this world, And this loneliness is eating me up." This line broke her heart and he start crying. She can't see him like this anymore that's why she suddenly hug him. He also hug her tightly and crying on her shoulder with his hall heart. She calm him but on that time she was also crying. He kiss her hair with pure love and feeling really happy with feel her touch after so many's.

He slowly broke the hug and they both look each other. His eyes looking red because of crying, he ignore this and join his forehead to her. They both close there eyes and he again cupped his cheeks.

"I will kill my self, if I thought of raising my hand on you." he said and slam his lips on her. She became shock but she didn't want to push him, and she also don't know why. He feel her lips after the years and he lost on them. She was going to palm his left cheek but....

SLAP!!!!!!

She became speechless and looking towards the taehyung who was laying on the floor. She turn towards the direction where jungkook was stand and breath heavily. He looking so much angry which make her scared. Taehyung turn towards there and look at the jungkook. Jungkook going towards him but y/n block his way immediately.

"Please.. Leave him.. He's my husband"

************************************
UNCHECKED CHAPTER•

I was crying Because I was unable to update my books in the cycle of school work but now I'm fine.

And don't worry I'm master minded person I take the time out from anywhere to write chapters😁

Okay, how was the chapter?

And with whom should Y/n be in the last? Jungkook or Taehyung?

Comment and vote

Stay happy, stat safe.