..

Frank had gotten out of the shower about 30 minutes before Gerard had arrived from his shift.
He laid on the cool bed with still damp hair, an oversized t - shirt and some random boxers he had found near his closet.
This was a routine Frank has known ever since him and Gerard had moved in together, and he honestly loved it. Especially when his boyfriend came hungry tired and love deprived from work, which always worked in Franks favor for not just a "quick fuck/a quicky", but for something that leaves Franks entire body numb after.

The minute he heard his footsteps throughout the hallway, Frank quickly shut his book and immediately got on his knees on the bed, standing and playing around with his t shirt, rose it slowly above his waste making his hard on pretty visible.
Frank has been hoping for 4 pm to arrive fast, and now that it was here, he was horny, nervous, and oh, right, horny.

As Gerard opened the door expecting to see his beautiful boyfriend to be sleeping, he instead walked into an already lust filled room with said beautiful boyfriend on their bed, showing off his hard on that was rubbing against his boxers, causing Frank to bite his lip ring to hold back a moan.

"My god.." Were the first words to come out of Gerards mouth after 7 hours of not seeing Frank.
Gerard immediately took his button shirt off and in the process kicking his shoes across the floor.

Frank watched with hungry eyes as Gerard made his way across the room to him, cupping his face and kissing his forehead lightly.

Frank pulled his shirt up, Showing off his tattoos, knowing they were a huge turn on for Gerard. He dragged his arm against his body as Gerard watched hungrily.
Gerard slid his hand across his body as he leaned over and quickly unbutton Gerards jeans.

"I've been waiting for this ever since you left, darling." Frank said in a low yet cute voice.
Gerard bit his lip roughly as Frank pulled his pants down and immediately felt at Gerards hard on, pawing at it.

He quickly pulled Gerards underwear down, and took him in his mouth.

"Fuck, Frankie. So good for me." Gerard took a grip of Franks hair as he went down on his with absolutely no teasing.

This is one of the many things Gerard loved about him, Frank never teased, only when necessary, but otherwise he always got straight to the point.

Frank was quick to take Gerard deep in his mouth, slowly choking on him, and spitting when Gerard brought his head up, and back down with a quick pull.

It wasn't long before Franks chin was covered and dripping in precum and spit. He sucked Gerard off with a few more strokes and chokes, not wanting to make him think that he was just going to give him a blowjob.

He slid off with a pop and a blob of spit connecting his mouth and Gerards member. He giggled at that, fucking giggled, which made Gerard feel Euphoric in a way. He wiped it off and playfully flipped him off before Gerard lightly pushed one of Franks shoulders, indicating him to turn around.

When Frank got down and turned around, Gerard didn't hesitate to slap his ass. Frank moaned softly, and pulled up his t-shirt as Gerard pulled the boxers off of him.
He felt so exposed then, but felt better when he dug his head into a pillow, knowing what was coming next. He watched Gerard stroke himself lightly as he got close to him.

"Spread yourself open, sweetheart."
Frank reached back and did as he was told, biting his lip. He wanted Gerard to go in now, aggressively and forcefully, but at the same time he wanted to feel the passion in it, so he kept his mouth shut instead and just watched.

Gerard finally went in, slowly, only putting the tip in, but Frank was already losing himself. He moaned lightly and pulled his hands up forward to his hair, creating a mess of it. He didn't know what to do to himself, and Gerard liked this. He liked watching Frank not know what's next and watch him curiously as he looked back , waiting to let out a loud moan.

Gerard pushed in more, causing Frank to writhe and push back a bit.
"Spread your legs, darlin'." Gerard groaned slightly.

Frank opened his legs more, making it better for Gerard to go in deeper.
As he did, Frank moaned softly into the bed , hands gripping firmly but softly at the sheets. They haven't even gotten to the good part and Frank was already a mess, Gerard noticed, causing him to push in more than he intended too and let out a low moan when he felt Frank get tight around him.
Now matter how many times they Fucked, Frank always felt tight, and Gerard loved that.

Gerard quickly put up a steady pace, grabbing ahold of Franks t-shirt and bunching it up, not wanting to pull on Franks hair. Gerard knew Frank was a masochist at heart, but that made Frank get turned on even more and Gerard wanted this to last.

"hmm god.." Frank dragged out. pushing himself against Gerard as he fucked him.
Fast and rough was Franks type of shit, but he never minded going Good and slow. He felt it turned him on even more, getting to feel every inch of his boyfriend.

Frank wanted more action though, so he reached back and spread himself more, making Gerard go in deeper. This action made Gerard go dizzy and he immediately let go of Franks t-shirt and went for his hair instead, pulling him up a bit.
Frank let out a loud moan, his body trembling as he felt Gerard go rougher.

"Turn me around." Frank moaned, hoping Gerard would understand him.
He did, so he flipped Frank around and spread his legs.
This site itself would've made Gerard cum in an instant. Franks faced looked completely fucked, slight bits of drool at his chin. Hair looked messy, and chest rising trying to catch up with himself.
Frank quickly spread his legs and raised them high.

"Now, Please."
Gerard went in with no hesitation. He knew how much Frank loved this angle. It made his jaw drop and moan so loud.
"H-harder...mmm harder."
Frank reached over to his hard on and started stroking himself to the rhythm Gerard had set.

Gerard leaned over Frank, covering his body and going in deeper and deeper. He leaned over to suck on Franks neck.
With every single action going on, Franks body trembled and shook.
He was getting closer.
His moans got louder and the bed started to bang against the wall.
"Such a good boy for me,don't cum."
Gerard wanted Frank to hold on longer, so Frank let go of the sheets and stopped stroking himself and instead focused on writhing against the sheet and completely losing himself.
"Oh Fuck,Gee, f-faster."
Gerard leaned over to watch him lose himself, staring at him with blown out eyes and mouth wide open, letting out the most filthiest moans Gerard had ever heard.
He didn't know why, but Franks piercings made this 10 times hotter.

Frank wanted more, he wanted to feel, so he lifted his legs as high as he could trying to get Gerard to hit that magic spot. And when he did, both boys moaned so loud, neither of them could hear each other. The only thing they could hear was the blood rushing through their ears and the slap of skin against each other.
"Oh fuck, fuck I'm gonna-"
Gerards eyes immediately shut as he came instead Frank, feeling his walls get tight around him.
"Fuck Frankie, Fuck.."
Frank immediately came seconds later, completely covering himself.

Frank leaned down and pulled Gerard out of him, and started pumping him trying to milk out more cum from him.

"So good.. want more." He whispered to himself.

He pushed Gerard inside of him again, asking Gerard to fuck him more.
Gerard immediately did so. No matter how many times either of them came, Frank liked to get fuck until he felt pain again.

Once he did, Gerard pulled out of him again. and leaned down to kiss him lightly.
"We're not done yet, darlin'." he smiled.
"shower?" Frank sighed happily.
" shower."