Stage 1 Act 1 - The Blue Blur

3rd Person Pov

Lock: "YAAAAAAAWN!"

Lock smacked his lips a few times while scratching his toned stomach as he stood in front of his bathroom sink as he stared at his reflection in the mirror before himself. He started brushing his teeth as he continued staring at himself before bringing his left arm up and flexing his bicep causing a smile on to show on his face. After rinsing his mouth with mouthwash he began to shower.

Returning to his room he dressed himself in a long sleeve navy blue shirt, a pair of cargo pants with his Timberland Boots. Walking down hallway he grabs a backpack and pulled out deodorant before spraying himself and put it back then threw his bag on his back. He went to the apartment kitchen and opened the fridge to get an apple to have for a light breakfast. 

Once done he threw the core away and picked up his goggles from the counter to wear on his forehead. Leaving the apartment he made his way down to his bike and opened the seat to store his backpack. Closing the seat he brought his goggles down and drove off down the road out of Central City via the highway. He continued riding until he took a ferry towards South Island and upon arriving made it far away from the closest human settlement as he approached the Green Hills Zone. 

The Green Hills was considered a picturesque natural paradise with green fields and beautiful blue lakes. It featured large waterfall vistas, palm trees, rotating flowers, flora in various colors and totem poles of unknown origins. With a series of dark, brown caves underneath it, which have small lakes and ponds of water in them.

Lock stopped beside one of these lakes and hopped off his motorbike before getting the mechanical bird he had created from under the seat. He sat down by the lake as he was tinkering with his creation for a while. The young man stopped for a moment just to enjoy the wonderful weather as there wasn't a cloud in sight while a gentle breeze brushed against his body in a soothing manner. 

Lock: "Man what a beautiful ass day. What else can you expect from Green Hill. Now I think I've almost got this thing sorted out."

He motioned to the metal bird then screwed a bolt in before closing the back and pressing the button on it's side. Doing this caused blue light to emit from where eyes would typically be on a hawk along with it's underbelly, seeing it online Lock smiled before composing himself.

Lock: 'Don't get giddy yet there's still the flight test.'

He stood up with the Iron Hawk perched on his right forearm he kept parallel to the ground then pushed it up. The creation proceeded to beat it's metal wings and flew up much to the mechanic's excitement and joy as started cheering himself as the Iron Hawk was circling above him in flight.

Lock: "Yes sir I am awesome!"

He continued his monologue as he started running after his creation, not really paying too much attention to his surroundings.

Lock: "With the Iron Hawk emergency services will be able to identify emergencies happening out in more desolate areas faster. Like forest fires or a team of injured hikers or- wait where am I?"

Lock stopped his ranting as he held his creation and looked around to find himself in a different area of the Green Hills Zone. In front of him was what looked to be an immensely large ancient temple confusing him on how no one had ever come across from how the vines and other shrubbery was growing along the pillars.

 In front of him was what looked to be an immensely large ancient temple confusing him on how no one had ever come across from how the vines and other shrubbery was growing along the pillars