How the heck?!

Agh~ now that I'm done watching Handa-Kun, I'm gonna watch Barakamon!

Not gonna lie.. I really liked Miyoko. I wonder if she's gonna show up in Barakamon? Her suicide attempt was really sad tbh. Some might say it was really funny because the show is like about comedy and Handa's life in high school. Not sure about Barakamon though..

Now, let's start watching Baraka- *growl*

Oh yeah.. I forgot about dinner.

*sigh*nothing to cook..

*glance to the side*

Ramen it is.

Oof! I was definitely not expecting to fall down onto my bed. Am I just tired or really lazy?

*sigh *makes my head hurt just by thinking..

*beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*

Ugh! Shut up you stupid alarm!*proceeds to destroy the alarm by throwing it on the ground*

Wait a sec..

I don't have an alarm though?!

Did I accidentally or someone set up an alarm in my phone?!

But wait the thing was round and my phone..

It's a flat rectangular. Thank heavens! My phone was the latest model. I can't risk having it smashed..

Hold up.. so where am I??

This room ain't mine either.

*goes into bathroom *

Ah! A mirror!

Hmm.. let's see. Did I transmigrate into an anime or a real life perso-

Hold on a sec.. isn't this..

Miyoko?!

I can't believe it.

I really did transmigrate!

I-

I like anime but I ain't one of those otaku's who wish to get reborn or something!!

Should I change styles?

Yes!

What day is it?

A-hah!

It's Sunday!

I'm gonna go shopping later then!

Which episode of the anime are we on right now..?

I think it's the first!

Well, before that!

It'll most likely start tomorrow..

What happened in the first episode again..?

Was it about him being in an anime or love letter??

Meh. I think it was both.

Ah, well I'm just gonna go eat breakfast.

*thump* now that I think about it.. I'm very calm about thing transmigrating thing.. I'm not even panicking!

Is this.. the power of anime logic?!

Wait a sec- My brand new iPhone!!

"NOOOOOO!!"The scream could be heard in the entire neighbourhood.
————————————————————————————
At the mall
*stops* are those cookies?!
Bish I need those for survival!

*clang* Ooh~ those look good..

Imma get these.. ooh! And these, those and that! Yep! I think I'm done!

Come again! The shout could be heard as she exited the store.

Hmm? The girl thought. I-is that-

A CALLIGRAPHY STORE?!

Oh I am so getting my tools!

NARRATOR

Yes, yes. You probably didn't know this. Miyoko was a calligraphy prodigy.

Well in her old life at least.

That means.. she has the same hobby as Handa. A good start to show that she'll be his girlfriend in the near future.

POV END

Handa POV

I-isn't that my desk mate from school???

What is she doing in a calligraphy store??

Ah! C-could she have known that I would be here?? Is she g-gonna try and kidnap and kill me???

POV END

Miyoko pov

Agh~ I got the stuff!

Honestly I got so carried away!

Hmm? Isn't that-?

"Handa-Kun!" I exclaimed while waving one of my hand in up.

"M-Miyoko-san.."he replied or muttered.

Oh, right I totally forgot about him thinking he was hated by the school..

"Are you here for calligraphy tools?" I asked.

"Y-yes ,I am" he replied with his face blue

"I see! See you at school then, bye!!" I said grabbing my bag proceeding to exit to get my hair done and get new clothes to look like Mikoto more.

"Y-yeah. See y-you." He said dumbfounded that he didn't get kidnapped and killed or anything else bad.

He then proceeded on what he was getting.

Miyoko came out of the salon with a Mikoto Misaka haircut though no one knew since the anime in this world were all different.

She then proceeded to get clothes that suited her and asked a tailor to make clothes with the very detailed sketch of Mikoto's outfits in the anime.She even went ahead and bought the pins that Mikoto wore.

Man was it hard to find a tailor in a world she'd never been in.She had used the magical item called iPhone.

She was ever so thankful.

Anyways the tailor she had found was very reliable and finished her work in a day.

Miyoko was shocked and thought this was the so called anime logic.

Too bad the school had them wear uniforms though.

She had even included the sketch of Mikoto wearing her school uniform that was very cute. Hence, she had a uniform of a school that didn't exist. She was quite embarrassed of how she, a prodigy, was able to make such a careless mistake. Well, humans aren't perfect though so she brushed it off after fifteen minutes of sulking.

———————————————–————————————

Now, it was time for bed.

Then, school.

Hold on, how do I get to school?

Of course. iPhone.

She searched up where her new school was and screenshotted it just in case.

Update. 10pm

Miyoko current status.

Asleep

Chapter end

Hope you enjoyed!!!^^