School

*ka-chak* those were the sounds of Miyoko walking in.

No one noticed though.

Everyone was talking about Handa and his Handa wall being there and all.

(Btw since Misaka has two types or more pins. You can just imagine whichever you like.)

So, the reason why there was a commotion in the classroom was because of the love letter. What was her name? Meh I don't know.

The bell rang and the teacher came in. She saw Handa writing the letter.She was deciding between telling him or not now.

Until footsteps were heard beside her. She looked up and saw Handa walking towards the Blackboard and writing with the brush soaked in ink.

She mentally facepalmed.

The teacher was freaking out and the students were amazed I think?

Well, anyways Handa went back to writing the letter.

I tapped on his shoulder. He jumped. He was definitely shocked.

He looked at me. I stared back. I leaned closer and whispered into his ear "Maiko".

"Huh?" He said

"The girl's name. It was Maiko."I said

How did I know? Well, I overheard from the class. Handa didn't hear cause he was too focused on the letter.

I then added " You shouldn't give the letter to Judi. Maiko's friend who's in our class. She can't read and will misunderstand the contents.

And uhh. The letter wasn't a challenge to fight or anything. It was actually a love letter.." I told him

"Wait, what?" He said

I nodded.

I'll tell you more during break time.

"Ok"he nodded lightly.

No one noticed their conversation though.

Except for Juri since she was staring at them. She couldn't hear a word though. Oof poor Miyoko.

I'm Miyoko eventually got tired and went to sleep. She got waken up by the teacher and was asked to answer the question on the board.

She went up and wrote all the answers with beautiful letters and perfect answers.

'Wow' everyone thought

What about Handa? He was amazed by the beautiful handwriting or admiring I guess.

Well, after all that lunch break came. I turned to Handa.

He was staring. And his face well.. was blue?

Uhh... you don't have to get so worked up.. I said sweat dropping.

Mind if I sit with you? I asked

He nodded

I moved my chair to his desk. Well, there was hardly anyone in class so it was fine i guess.

I then opened up my lunch and same goes for him

Uhh.. Miyoko-san?

Hmm..? Ah! You can just call me Miyo! It's fine! Doing an eye smile as food was on the way into my mouth. I think I stole Kakashi's eye smile though I thought while stuffing down the sandwich I had prepared.

I-I see. He replied. So what did you wanna tell me? And what did you mean about love letter?

Hmm..? Oh, the letter Maiko sent you was a love letter. I replied nonchalantly.

And you look different than you did during Sunday when I saw you.. he added

You can tell?! I screamed with a tone of fake surprise

That's because I've been waiting for someone to realise it.

Mmm. He nodded

W-well are you gonna accept the love letter from Maiko or not??

Well.. no.

Then go tell her that after school.

B-but—

No buts! You gotta be honest ! Man up! I said with a quite fierce face though my eyes were closed.My hand was held up as well.

Oh yeah! What's your number? Gotta add yours.

Huh? Me? He asked

Yeah!

Oh uhh.. it's ________.

Mhm ok. And.. done!

Let me just..

*ping* huh?

That's me!

You gotta save my name as Miyo-Chan Kay'?

Uhm okay?

||he actually added her as Miyo-Chan||

Like this?

Yeah! Like that!

Look, I saved you as Sei-Kun!

Thank you?

Heheh!

Wanna hang out after school?

Y-yeah sure!

Kay' then!

*ring*

Oh, lunch breaks over!

Imma move back to my desk.

Okay.