The Case

Dean's POV:

"what do you think Sam and Jackie are up to upstairs?" I asked.

Jo looked at me, "you know what they're doing."

I chuckled. "You're right I do know."

"They really seemed to have a connection, you saw how well they hit it off. They were talking nonstop for three hours." Jo said.

"Sam's not the hit it and quit it type, something tells me they'll be together for a long time." I said.

"Good, because if he hurts her, I'll kill him, and you." Jo threatened.

I laughed, expecting her to laugh to, but she wasn't.

"You're not kidding?" I asked, no longer laughing.

"Why would I be kidding? She's my little sister." Jo said.

"I would kill for Sam too," I said, "I've always had to look out for him, protect him and all that."

"Speaking of protecting, what kind of demon are you and Sam looking for?" Jo asked.

"Were actually looking for a nest of vampires in the area. They've been killing a lot of people, so Sam and I are going to take care of it."

"Great, I'll come with!"

"Um, no"

"Why not?"

"Because, I won't let you, its too dangerous."

"I'm coming, whether you like it or not."

"No, Jo."

"What are you going to tell Jackie?"

"What do you mean?"

"She's going to harrass you and Sam until you let her go, I take her hunting with me skmetimes. She did track in high school, so she's very fast."

"Doesn't matter if she's fast, or strong, neither of you are coming."

"Fine." She said, then went behind a bar and picked up a duffle bag and began filling it with weapons.

"What are you doing?"

"You said we couldn't come with you, so Jackie and I will simply be heading in the same direction as you, hunting the same thing."

"What-"

"Its a loophole Dean."

"But-"

Jo opened the door and walked out to her car.

"I'll just wait here then.."