Phone calls

TW: Anxiety, Self h@rm, S@!c!d3 thoughts, Friendship between Schlatt and Wilbur !not a ship!

Get some help if you need it, please

_________________________________________

7:40 am, It was Sunday, Wilbur woke up feeling like shit, he prefered to get hit by a train than getting up, but he knew he had to stream today, Wilbur didn't care for now, the stream could wait, right now Wilbur wanted to only cry.

After an hour of crying he got up from his bed, not in the best state, eyes red, his hair was all messy and he was still on his pajamas.

Wilbur went into the bathroom to take a shower, his eyes were trying to not to make eye contact with himself in the mirror because he probably looked like shit as always.

When he finished his shower he put on his clothes, a yellow shirt and blue jeans, and after changing he put on his beanie, Wilbur looked at the clock "9:30 am", He turned on his to see his notifications.

15+ calls missed from Gremlin🌱🌈

2+ calls missed from Dadza ✨

1 message from Sexy goat man 💅💡

Damn Schlatt, Wilbur thought. He knew that Schlatt had changed his name into "Sexy Goat Man" in Will's phone, fuckin bastard, William giggled and opened the message, he wasn't gonna deal with Phil's and Tommy's Bullshvt today.

Send at 7:30 am

Sexy goat man 💅💡

Wilbur, Tommy tried to call you and you didn't answer, he's been worried sick, you always pick up his calls, now when we try to call Tommy to see if he's okay, he doesn't answer, please Wilbur do something.

Read at 9:30 am

Shit shit shit, he quickly ran into his contacts, Tommy Tommy Tommy. He couldn't find it, what was he gonna do? What if Tommy got hurt because of him?

He found Tommy's contact and he pressed the the green button with a phone on it.

Tommy's POV

I couldn't move, and i had no one to comfort me since i moved from my parents house, to Brightton i was crying and sitting on the ground with my phone by my side.

Is he mad at me?

Did i do something wrong?

Am i a bad friend?

I'm sorry Wilbur

Before I noticed i was having a panic attack, my breathing was fast and hurtfull as i heard my phone ring, i couldn't see who it was, my vision was blurry and i couldn't move.

Help
Help
Help
Help
Help

My vision started to get better, and then i saw who was calling me,it was Phil, i can't answer it, not like this.. Tommy don't worry it's just 8 am, maybe Wilbur is not awake, I was still worrying and tearing up while I left Phil on Voice mail.

Tommy passed out for atleast some hours, which meant that he didn't answer Wilbur.

Narrator's POV

Wilbur's face went from relief to more panic, Tommy hadn't picked up the phone it was unusual of him to do that if he was occupied he would've texted Wilbur by now saying he was occupied and how Wilbur was a dvck head.

He tried to call him again
Again
Again
Again
Again
Again
Again
Aga-

When he saw it, Phil was calling him, so he answered it, "H-hi Phil..", "Hey M8",Phil said from the other side of the phone, "have you tried to call Toms yet?", Wilbur stayed quiet for a little before he spoke "P-phil he doesnt a-answer it..", "Hey hey Will, it's fine, can't you drive to his house?", Phil said hoping Wilbur would said yes or that he even tried.

"I'll try Phil, and thankd for the advice", i said as i wiped the tears off my face, "Any time mate", Phil hung up, Wilbur took his car keys and started to drive to Tommy's house, please be okay Tommy.. I don't know what i would do without you.