Food

Wilbur's POV

Schlatt was acting weird, as i leave his room i spotted something shinny on his bag, Maybe a ring or some jewels? I leave his room and go downstairs, where i can see Tommy laying on the couch.

"Are you sure you're good king?", I asked him as i sat by his side, "Yeah Wil i'm fine here, i like the couch", I laughed at him as he kept saying swear words at me, i looked at the clock, 2:30 pm, we arrived 20 minutes ago already? I looked at Tommy who was pulling his sleeves up, maybe he's just cold?

"Hey Toms", Tommy looked at me right away, "Wanna watch a movie?", Tommy looked relieved and he said yes in return, god damnit what's wrong with my friends those days, well it doesn't matter anyways, i'm here for them they can tell me whatever they need, should i also ask Schlatt to join us?

"Hey Toms, do you want me to call Schlatt too?", "I mean if you want to, but i thought it would be a good brotherly moment..", "AW TOMMY", I hugged him as he tried to pull me away, "S-Shut up..", Tommy said embarrassed, "Alright, you can pick the movie i'll tell Schlatt that we are watching a movie", "YEAH, HAMILTONN", I laughed as i went upstairs, i knocked on Schlatt's door waiting for him to answer, "Yeah? What do you need Wilbur?", "I'm just warning you that me and Tommy are gonna watch a movie together".

He looked uneasy but nodded, "Alright do i need to do something?", I looked at him, he was alot skinnier than the time i saw him, "ould you go down at 4 pm so we can eat something?", Schlatt looked uneasy, this was weird, since Wilbur Always saw Schlatt get excited over food, "Sure Wil, why not see you at 4 pm 'PrInCeSs'", when he said that he closer the door, was he trying to impersonate me? it was not working.

I went downstairs and saw Tommy trying to make popcorn, "Oh my god child, let me handle this", After i made the popcorn me and Tommy sat on the couch, i sat first and Tommy sat by my side while he grabbed my arm, "Aw is Tommy colddd?", "N-NO I'M NOT WIL-", We both laughed and started watching Hamilton, Tommy sang the song like it was his own show, i laughed as i heard him singing, it was awful.

When we finished watching the movie, it was already 4 pm, damn, we stayed here watching Hamilton for alot of time already, I saw Schlatt coming downstairs, "Oh Hi Schlatt you actually came", He looked nervous but replied to me "Yeah.. Why wouldn't i?", Schlatt went to the kitchen and so did i and Tommy, Tommy wanted more food, that little gremlin, i looked at Schlatt and asked him if he wanted something to eat and if yes what exactly.