Sorry

Schlatt's POV

I fell asleep in the bench and didn't even notice.. I take my phone out of my pocket to see the time, it's 1:40 pm, i send Wilbur that message by 12:56 pm, is he already done in there? I lotok at my notifications.

40 messages from Wilbur, 3 missed calls from Wilbur, god damnit Wilbur, as i read his messsages i saw the most recent one it was sent at 1:30, huh, 10 minutes ago.

Wilbur 🥀✨

Schlatt i'm already home, where are you? Do you need me to pick you up? I don't mind really.

Goat man ❤😚😔

I'm next to that coffee shop we always go together, and i took the time, went inside and ate something :)

With that i closed my phone, lying to Wilbur made me feel bad, i've only drank a coffee, i didn't eat a single thing, but i wasn't gonna tell him, i looked at the sky, as i heard a ding on my phone, must've been Wilbur replying to me, i didn't even care to look.

After some minutes of playing dumb games on my phone as i got bored i got a call from Wilbur, i answered right away, didn't wanna make Wil die from worry about me.

"Ello Wil", i said with my normal tone of voice, "OH Omg, thank god you picked up Schlatt i was getti-", i interrupted him "Tell what you need first, you can continue saying thank you when ask me the question", Wilbur stood in silence in the other enf of the line, was i too harsh on him?

"Yeah your right Schlatt, by the way, i'm here but i can't quite see you", Wilbur giggled a little, "i'm close to the park with the ice cream truck close to it", "Oh okay. Thanks Schlatt, Coming right away",As Wilbur said that i hanged up the phone and waited for him to scream my name.

"SCHLATT!!", I heard a scream by the distance, i'm guessing thats Wilbur, as i was going to turn around i felt Wilbur hugging me from behind, "Alright thats enough mate", i turned around and pat his head, "you good Wilbur?", "Yeah, i'm fine", "Ok, let's go to your car then", "Alright", Wilbur replied anf we made our way into his car.

As i entered on his car i was greeted by Tommy in the back seat, "Aye, Hi Big S", i laughed and then i turned to Wilbur, "Didn't you say you had finished your bussiness?", "Yeah i did finish it, Tommy is just staying at my house until dinner", Wilbur said while he smiled at me, i smiled back of course.

Wilbur was driving us at his house, Tommy and me were just talking about our favorite Hamilton songs while we sang some of them, in the middle of the way though, Wilbur asked us if we wanted anything since we were passing at Mcdonalds, "I want a BigMac and some fries", Tommy said excited, "Okay child, anyways, i will get some fries, what about you schlatt?", Wilbur and Tommy turned to me waiting for my answer, "I already ate Wilbur, remember when i messaged you?", Wilbur looked at me and then nodded.

"Just to make sure you're still not hungry", i gave him a smile in return, i was indeed hungry, but i couldn't eat, i was fat, i needed to lose weight, and he doesn't have to worry about me, i'm not worth wasting money for.

After we got our orders and got back on track, we just talked about Tommy's Vlog channel and how he should make more interesting videos than just doing boring ones, i guess he got offended because for the rest of the ride him and WIlbur continued fighting non stop.

They don't need to worry about me.