||Rin okumura||

●Smut●

Smut●

(I wrote most of this before a movie in a movie theater next to a stranger and my brother 😀👍🏽💔 and long chapter too)

Third Person POV

It was a rainy Friday night school had gotten out and you and rin were going to be off for the weekend. You just got home to the dorms where Yukio, Rin and you happen to live alone all together in since you and him happen to be anything but human you and him both having demon being in your veins and blood both of your fathers are demons but unlike rin your mother was a hybrid of being a human and a demon kinda like rin. After you came home you were hit with the smell of delicious food you grin and closed the door locking it and walking to the kitchen to see him your loving boyfriend cooking chicken and shrimp fried rice. You were excited and walked towards him and wrap your arms around his waist he jumped slightly and turned around to you. "Oh it's you- IDIOT DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT!" you laughed slightly "I'm sorry my love but I couldn't help myself..."

He sighed rolling his eyes and continued to stir the contents in the frying pan "Now that you here taste this bub." He grab a bit of the food with the utensil and held it up to you mouth you tasted it and hummed "Delicious! But it needs more soy sauce." He nods picking the soy sauce up and starts to add some and flip and stir it into the food. "Alright get the table ready and- ngh" he was cut off by a wave a pleasure going through his whole body. He looked back to you.

Playing and rubbing on his tail he whined his legs shaking slightly going weak. "F-fuck (M/n) not now or the food is gonna burn and- ngh stop ittt..." he whimpered as you tweeked his tail you grin "come on loosen up a bit baby just come undone for me." You said and you licked his tail slowly making him blush hard. Next thing you know he picked up the spatula and smacked you in the face with it "QUIT IT!" you stood there trying to process the smack to the face.

But nodded knowing not to tease him anymore you pout when hold your cheek. "Rinnnn you didn't have to slap me..." you pouted he rolled his eyes "that's what happens when you mess with my tail when I'm trying to cook!" He glared at you slightly and you jump taking the plates and forks to set up the table.

After you ate your dinner you were laying in bed with rin next you and he was snuggled in your chest as you played on your phone after a while you got sleepy and decided that you just take a nap you yawn and put your phone away on the dresser and close you eyes falling asleep.

Rin watch you sleep and grin now it was his turn to get you back since you were a heavy sleeper he decided to take his plan into action he went under the covers and go on top of you and pulled you dick out your pants and he looked at in on soft and blush you wouldn't believe it was 10 inches if you saw it on soft...

He lifted your dick in his hand and opened his mouth "Ahhh..." he said blushing and he puts your dick in his mouth and he rolls his tongue around the tip giving it a suck and he started to deep throat you making you groan in your sleep he moaned slightly as he felt your dick start to grow in his mouth.