||Toji fushiguro||

Warning: mentions of M-preg

●Smut●

Third-person POV

You woke up in the bed shirtless holding your husband Toji by his waist spooning him you being the big spoon. You groan and toji sighed about to get up but you stopped him. "No...I've got him you get some rest." He nods slowly falling asleep and you get up going out the room into the nursery and you see your son megumi he was 10 months and was already walking!

You sighed but smiled soft "it's okay megumi daddy's got you..." you held him close and he calmed down from the beating of your heart. You shake your head and walk out the nursery and go to the kitchen to prepare a bottle...

You get tojis frozen breastmilk from the freezer and thawed it out and you put the milk in the bottle and you hand the bottle to megumi and he started to drink from it. You waited till he finished and put the bottle in the sink and start to burp him once he got his burp out of his system he yawn and you followed along. It was 1:41 AM now. You were tired but you walked into your room and closed the door behind you and toji sits up and mumbled.

"Here give me my baby..." You smiled chuckling handing megumi to toji and if you cause guess in a way he is kind of like his mother since he did give birth to him. You watch toji lay down and megumi snuggled in toji's chest fast asleep and you get into bed and cuddled your husband and son close. You wrap your arms around his waist and slowly dozed off falling asleep...

Time skip

You woke up to the sun shining in your eyes and you noticed megumi was out the bed and it was just toji. You raised a brow and yawned making toji wake up "Oh sorry toji didn't mean to wake you." He shakes his head giving your lips a peck "it's fine and happy birthday (M/n)~"

You blushed "Thank you toji...where is megumi?" Toji smirked and rolled onto your lap and starts to roll his hips slightly "I dropped him off with your sister today so we have the whole day to ourselves..." You nod holding his hips guiding this as he grinds on you making you grow a boner he did as well.

"What do you play to do today?" He smirks and opened his mouth and put his hand into a 'O' sign in front of his mouth. "I'm gonna blow you then let you see my outfit then ride you til your dick falls off." You blushed hard and your eyes went what "W-WHAT!?" Toji only smirked getting low and taking your dick out of your Grey sweatpants revealing your 10 inch dick it slapped lightly on your belly making you blush.

"I'll never get tried of seeing you dick it's the best really~" toji said as he gave your dick a long lick from the base to the tip you shiver and gulp as he took your whole length in his mouth deep throating you and you gently hold his head guide him and he started to pick up the pace fondling your balls as he went to work. He pulls back up to say "You know you can go as hard as you want I mean (M/n) hunny it is your birthday I'm not gonna break that easy over a bit of face fucking..." he said pouting.

You nod and he went back down and you gripped his hair thrusting in his mouth making him moan sending vibrations on your dick you whimpered gripping the headboard on the bed your eyes rolling back as he sucked you tip only to deep throat you more..."F-Fuck toji more just a bit more!" He nods going fast and you started to pick up the roughness thrust uncontrollable in his mouth you felt your tip hit the back of his throat multiple times but you weren't stopping now you were to close...

You just happened to noticed toji was fingering himself the whole time and he looked as if he was nerve his climax. "I'm close toji!" He had a muffled response but you could understand "Cum~" Your legs shook "d-dont talk while sucking me off or ill- holy SHIT!" You released in his mouth and he pulled back swallowing the fluid his cheeks red and tears in his eyes. He got up and picked up a bag and walked into the bathroom in your room.

He had finally came out in a bunny costume he look just like this...

Your face turned red "T-Toji you look!" "Hot? Yeah I know I mean come on (M/n) it's me

Your face turned red "T-Toji you look!" "Hot? Yeah I know I mean come on (M/n) it's me.." he walk towards you and noticed by the way his chest bounced and how his nipples poked out his costume he was full of milk. He reach in the the drawer and brought out the hand cuffs you eyes widen.

He took one of your hands and hand cuffed you wrist to the head board and he walked to the other side doing the other. He sighed and got back on your lap "now...I think I deserve a reward.." You nod "Of course toji!" He glared at you and gripped you dick making you groan and you blushed harder..

"Now (M/n)~ what do we call me when I dress like this?" He moved his costume to the side and he started to like down on your dick taking you making you moan. "I can't toji it's embarrassing.." you pouted.

He rolls his eyes "You don't call me it then I won't move." He got comfortable and leaned a bit and you grazed his prostate he whimpered but held out "its a shame I didn't even get to come either is this how we are going to end your birthday sex hun~?" You gluped shaking your head.

"Then what do you say so I can start?" You took a deep breath "Please ride me....B-Bunny" He smirked and started bouncing fast and hard making you moan and he moaned along with you. "AWL FUCK YOUR DICK IS THE BESTTTT~" You were to busy moaning to  respond. Toji held himself up by putting his hands on your chest.

You started to thrust your hips up into him make he scream he throws his head back moan. He tightened up he could he  reach for the key in the breast and pulled it out unlocking the hand cuffs. He whimpered out "Fuck me..." You then grab him by his waist and started thrust as a fast and hard pace his moans and your were heard through out the room. Also the sound of skin slapping.

He felt his stomach tighten as you fucked into his prostate over and over "I'm cummingggg" You nod "M-Me too fuck bunny!" He whined and you gave one last good thrust and his bounced with it and screamed out his eyes crossed and his toes curled he came on both of your chest and then passed out you cummed in him and breathed heavy you noticed he was passed out and you turned pale. "TOJI!?"

Time skip

"We should do that again." He stated as he let you suck from his breast but only one and because it was you birthday. You nod and he pet your hair and you pulled off. He sighed "Well now I miss my baby..." He started to pout just then he heard the door bell he perked up and got up while you laced around to tired to get up.

Toji opened the door to see your sister holding megumi with his diaper bag in hand. Megumi immediately reached for his mom especially since his chest was out and toji took him without a problem and the bag from your sister. He thanked her and she got in her car and pulled off. Toji closed the door and set the bag down on the couch and went up stairs. He walks in your room and lifted megumi up "say happy birthday daddy!"

He turned megumi to you who babbled on you chuckled and toji go in bed and you opened your arms to snuggle them both. Toji got in your arms and gave you a kiss and you kissed back. He yawned and megumi did too and as they all fell asleep you heard. "Happy birthday (M/n)..."