Goodnites

At the age of 12 I was addicted to diapers in general it was dream of buying goodnites that fit me. When my parents had got me a card I immediately knew I was able to buy goodnites but how would I buy while being sneaky ? I had the plan all sorted out, on Friday while my parents were in New York right after school I would walk to the food for less which was very near our school, and I would buy goodnites there! It was Friday and the end of the school day I said goodbye to my friends and started walking to the store. I walk into the store and make sure that no one from my school is there. After doing a quick check I headed straight to the baby supply's area I saw the goodnites L/XL and grabbed them off the shelf. After paying I rushed to put them in my backpack.

The walk home was Farley short depending on the traffic, once I arrive home I remembered my brother was there and my grandma so I had to improvise. I walk in the house and say hello to my grandma then I went to my room to see balmy brother sleeping I place my backpack with the goodnites on my bed and walk to my grandma to struck conversation with her we talked then she had to go pick up groceries which was GREAT! Which my brother being a heavy sleeper It was practically only me in the house. My grandma left and I went to the bath room and opened the pack and put them on. I hid the pack under the cabinet where there was this little spot no one knew about I guess when my dad was building it he forgot to glue a piece of wood down so I hid it there.

***let me know if you want me to continue this story and how I used the rest of the pack or if you want me to share more of my diaper story's when I was younger*** feel free to ask
questions