Part 72

THE PERSON CHENG SHENG INTRODUCED TO HIM, NAMED CHANG WENWU, IS ONE OF THE VPS OF THEIR COMPANY IN GREATER CHINA, WHO LOOKS LIKE A TALENT AND CAN SPEAK WELL.

CHANG WENWU IS A VISITING PROFESSOR AT X UNIVERSITY, KNOWS MANY YOUNG TALENTS, AND HE IS VERY ACTIVE IN INTRODUCING SOME PEOPLE AND SMALL OFFICES TO LI SHUO, WHICH ARE VERY PROMISING.

the three of them ate and talked, and the atmosphere was pleasant.

after the initial restraint passed, the topic was brought to private life, and chang wenwu asked li shuo very bluntly if he was still single.

li shuo smiled and nodded, not wanting to continue the topic.

"li zong is single under such conditions, and the people around you are afraid that they will stare like wolves and tigers." chang wenwu smiled and looked at cheng sheng.

cheng shenglian waved his hand: "hey, don't test me, li shuo and i have been friends for more than twenty years, and the true meaning of maintaining friendship is that we are not interested in each other." "

li shuo laughed and said, "that's right, that's right. "

chang wenwu smiled embarrassedly: "i just want to confirm, there is no other meaning, in fact, cheng sheng should have told you, my brother is also from your circle, if you have time, have a meal together?" "

"okay." li shuo said with a smile.

"my brother is a teacher, stable, good looking, no bad habits, our family, is also more enlightened, maybe you can talk about it." 」

cheng sheng quipped: "how do you sell your brother all day long, and the marriage aunt is not so anxious about you." "

"my sons and daughters are all right, watching my brother come out and go in alone, i'm in a hurry." chang wenwu blinked at li shuo, "what, when will li always have time?" "

"how about years later?" i'm going back to america for the new year, and i won't be back until at least fifteen. "

"well, maybe. i will first send you the resumes of the few people i just mentioned, if you think it is appropriate, you can ask out to talk about it in the next year, they are all very good young people. "

"okay, thank you mr. chang."

chang wenwu warmly patted li shuo's shoulder: "you're welcome, you're welcome, i also hope to create more opportunities for those young people." oh, yes, show you a picture of my brother. without saying a word, he pulled out his mobile phone and pushed it in front of li shuo.

cheng sheng held back a smile.

li shuo politely took the mobile phone, looked at it carefully, and praised: "your brother is really handsome." "

the young man in the photo is sunny and handsome, with a very cheerful and clean smile, which makes people feel good, if it were not for zhao jinxin, he would be happy to get acquainted.

"yes, my brother is very good, you can meet and talk, even if it doesn't work, it's better to be a friend."

li shuo smiled and said, "well, definitely, when i come back after the new year." "

after eating, li shuo walked to the parking lot, and saw that his car window had opened a little gap, he approached, and looked through the gap, and zhao jinxin fell asleep leaning on the back of the chair.

the pan-blue at the eye socket revealed zhao jinxin's tiredness, and the unguarded look seemed so innocent, too far away from his bastard appearance.

li shuo looked at zhao jinxin sheepishly through that slit, looking at him in an awkward posture like a voyeur, he even breathed shallowly, and he didn't know whether it was because of his lack of heart or fear of disturbing the tranquility of this moment.