Part 79

after li shuo returned home, he called xiang ning angrily and said that he was in some trouble and would go to the office tomorrow to talk to him.

after li shuo calmed down, he reviewed his experience during this time, which was really a disaster and bad luck. he did not expect that xu darui would repay the virtue with such a grudge and crush the last bit of friendship between the two of them.

he had nothing to worry about.

after dealing with this matter, he will go back to the united states, maybe he is really not suitable to stay here, the career is gone, the feelings are gone, and the rest is all bad things.

the mobile phone suddenly rang twice, and li shuo picked it up and looked at it, it was sent by chang wenyou.

he clicked on the message, and it was a photo, specifically, an old photo remade with a mobile phone, and it was a group photo, and there were two rows of people standing side by side, a row of young people, a row of teenagers.

li shuo was shy, vaguely feeling that the photo was familiar, he slid the screen with his fingers, enlarged the photo, and saw himself in a row of people's heads!

it was a photo of him playing in the national tennis league in college, and standing in front of them seemed to be a junior tennis summer camp from china at that time...

chang wenyou sent a text message again: mr. li, the world is really small, i see you today, i look at you today, go home and turn over the photo album for half a day, the person above, should be you, right?

li shuo replied: "it's me, the child on the far right is you?"

on the far right of the photo is a fair and handsome teenager with the same clean smile as chang wenyou.

the other party quickly replied: it was me, we all wanted to stand next to you and take pictures, because you were the most handsome, kind, and played the best, but we were robbed by our class flower :)

the summer camp was jointly organized by the chinese chamber of commerce, and specially arranged a few days to watch them train and compete, and li shuo remembered that there was a beautiful little girl at that time, who had been pestering him to teach, but had no impression on others.

yeah, the world is so small.

chang wenyou called and said with a smile, "is li zong still playing?" "

"work is too busy, just occasionally fight, what about you?"

"fight, every month." i didn't dare to talk to you back then, can i let general manager li guide me now? "

li shuo smiled: "the guide does not dare to be, you have grown up, maybe you play better than me." "

"far from it. at that time, we all admired you, and almost all the people who reached the final were foreigners, and you were a chinese..."

the two of them talked about the game that year, that was the best period when li shuo played, and there were indeed some remarkable glorious deeds, he was reminded of his youth, and his mood was a lot wider.

he was grateful for this late-night phone call, reminiscing about the spirit of his youth, which was a thing he never got tired of. at least it was the only thing these days worth his heartfelt smile on.

the next morning, li shuo went to the office.

after a period of time, some new faces were added to the office, and li shuo felt very relieved to see these young people busy in the morning. it seems that he is not involved in the operation and has no impact.