1.4

Yoongi danced around the hallways of the pack house with joy, while thinking about you. A mate! He finally found his mate. He was overjoyed and couldn't stop smiling. You were so pretty, and your hands were soft, and your smile just made his heart flutter. And don't get him started on the cute way your nose crinkled when you smiled. Oh...how was he going to live without you? Oh, and the absolute best part was that you smelled so good. He couldn't stop thinking about the way you smelled. Yes, he was still frustrated with the stupid cat smell and how he wished he scented you before leaving, but those could all be dealt with easily. But your pure scent... He felt giddy thinking about cuddling with you every day and just smelling you. He unconsciously let out a happy little rumble at the thought about burying his face in your neck.

"You're looking happy, Alpha Min," a soft female voice came from behind him. Yoongi froze then turned to see the Luna smiling at him. He bowed immediately and greeted her,

"Luna,"

"Oh, Alpha Min, you don't have to call me Luna," she gave a sad smile, "I don't have a right to that title anymore."

"Please, Luna, drop the formalities with me. And you will always be our Luna, even if Alpha Hyun is..." he trailed off, not wanting to reopen old wounds.

"Oh Yoongi, it's okay. It's been long enough now. I'm okay with Hyun's passing. But enough about that, what is the cause of your dancing in the halls?"

"N-nothing. I uh...the boys were missing this morning and I found them so I'm just celebrating that victory."

"I can tell when you're lying, Yoongi. Tell me the truth,"

"And you think you're not a Luna anymore," Yoongi mumbled under his breath then loudly answered, "I'm sorry Luna, I can't talk about it."

"Is there any particular reason why? I had hoped that you trusted me enough to talk about anything." She put her hand on his shoulder.

"I trust you Luna but it's just that..." he hesitated, but as the Luna squeezed his shoulders, he felt calmer.

"I won't force you, Yoongi, but please know that I am here for you."

"It's my mate, Luna," Yoongi quickly confessed. The feeling of excitement came back to him.

"You've met her? That's wonderful! You should let the council know,"

"No...! I-I don't think they'll accept her."

"Why not?"

"She's...different."

"Oh, Yoongi, I'm sure we'll love her. Please bring her around whenever,"

"Please Luna...if you could...keep my mate a secret from everyone for now. I want to know if she accepts me first before letting everyone know."

The Luna gave him a smile and nodded before walking away. Yoongi bowed to her and watched as he walked away. As soon as she was out of sight, he ran to his room to continue daydreaming about you.

*~*~*~*~*

Back at your home, you slowly stirred your cauldron while smiling dreamily. Your thoughts slowly shifted to Yoongi. You thought about how soft he looked lying in the grass. You remembered how when he kissed your hand, you felt a jolt of electricity course through your body. And when he walked you home, you wanted nothing more than to hold him closer to you. You also wish that he kissed you before he left. He said he would see you again but when? Just then, Tala nudged your hand.

"Mrrow." Still daydreaming about that dog?

You sighed then turned to your beloved companion,

"Tala...why do I feel this excited? We've only just met and I'm like...so into him? I want to kiss him and hug him but he's a total stranger! But I want him to hold me and make love to me under the stars...Oh Tala, I want to start a family with him...And he feels...like home? Ugh, listen to me! I sound like a lovesick teenager!"