𝚝𝚠𝚘.

we started to hang out. and, i'll admit he was nice.
he'd listen to me in any situation. he'd compliment me, and generally brighten up my day-to-day life. but junior year was titled as the year of love, fun, and partying. 
i remember i was talking to my friends one day. there was uma johnson, my closest friend and roommate, (she had to live with me since she got kicked out, but thats a different story.) penny goldsworth, the light of the friend group and caretaker, and august goldsworth, penny's less peppy sister.
i was telling them about a movie me and wilbur went to during lunch.

"..the movie wasn't that good, but it was fun!"
i was going on and on about it.

"uh huh. you sure it wasn't a date?" penny teases. 
"come on!" -- she groans. i scoff, but she goes on. -- "you two are always together when you're not with us!"

uma nods. "yeah, like, are you gonna kiss or what?" i swat at her.
"come on, i'm just teasing! plus, it looks like sam's already into you." she points toward the redhead on the other side of the room. he looks away from us when we notice him. 

august pipes up. "i heard that he's gonna throw a party soon.." she whispers.

uma looks at me. "girl, if you get with him, that's benefiting you. it's also-" her eyebrows raise. "benefiting us. like, sam's friend booker is super cute. if you can get me close to him, that would be the best."

i chuckle. "i'll try my best, alright?" 

the bell rings.