𝘗𝘢𝘨𝘦 1: 𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

𝙹𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝙴𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝟷:
𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚋𝚘𝚋𝚞'𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚗, 𝚠𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎.
𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐.

𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚞𝚙. 𝚆𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍. 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚍𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗.

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕.

                                          -ᴇɴᴅ-

                           ~𝘉𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘞𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯~

No one ever takes a moment to think about how tragic the life of a demon really is. Once you become one, it's your sworn duty to not serve yourself, but your master. In this case, the person your "supposed" to be grateful for is Master Muzan. However you don't see what the point is, he is a mere demon like the rest of his kind, except the only difference is.... Power.

You had hoped that maybe one day you could become as strong as him. Not as inspiration, but to defeat him and your kind. Fortunately, you managed to keep on the down-low to avoid an interaction between you and Master Muzan. Why would he be interested in a useless demon like yourself?
There has been rumors that he kills his subordinates, it's odd because they are all on his side.

Why would you murder someone who only wants to support and worship you?

The answer is.... because he can.
Muzan Kibutsuji dislikes the weak and powerless, so if he deems you unworthy. He won't hesitate to kill you.
You shivered at the thought of getting into such a scary position. From what you can remember, you had been a demon for awhile now, but you don't recall any of your human memories.
It's a shame, you wondered what kind of person you were like or what your favorite hobbies were. Now your just an empty shell with no thoughts besides obeying your master.

You were currently sitting on top of a tree, gazing at the large circular white moon. The moon appeared to you like a mother would appear to a crying child. With sadness, worry, and curiosity. You knew the moon wasn't real and nor did it care for your feelings, but thinking about it makes you feel cared for.

You lifted your long latte-colored hair to your fingertips, you stared at the color, convincing yourself that it was normal. Two horns stuck out of your head, they were sharp and helpful when it came to self defense. Your eyes were the color of red wine, pupils were small and barely noticeable.

Your moment of self reflection was interrupted by footsteps being heard from a mile away. You jumped off the tree and landed on the ground, you ran the opposite direction until the noises subsided.

The crickets chirped for a moment then it was just you and the sounds of your breathing.
Why did you still feel so on edge? You glanced at your surroundings, the voices were gone yet you had a feeling something was hiding.

"Now!"

Before you knew it, a metal net with weighted balls on each corner threw you to the ground. What was this painful burning sensation? It for sure wasn't the metal alone, but a liquid coating the metal.
"Get her quickly before she fights back, the wisteria ointment should weaken her though!"
Wisteria? You thought demons were invisible against everything... well except the sunlight.

You thrashed and tried to get on all fours to remove the metal net laid on top of you. Women wearing black and white gathered around you with sharp stakes pointed towards you. Every time you made a sudden move, one woman would stab you through the holes in the net. This action made the anger inside of you impossible to ignore. You couldn't speak, you were like a mad-man, growling with sharp canine teeth showing.

Despite your scary demeanor, you couldn't do much. You were all bark, but no bite. Even if you tried, being held down made it harder to scratch or hit the group of women.
"Where's the injection? We can't contain her any longer, the ointment will wear off!"
You panicked at the sight of the insanely long syringe being brought towards your figure.

No matter how hard you fought, in the end, they would win. The unknown liquid inside the syringe burned your insides, the pain was too much for you to handle, and you ended up fainting. The last image you managed to grasp before sleep engulfed you was the sight of the beautiful moon........and a butterfly?

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄