2 (awakened)

I feel tired , but I'm shook awake
" CLAY! Hide!" mylo tells me quickly hiding up on the roof of the floor me following feeling sleepy.
An enforcer walks in searching for us.
We on the roof clagger helping me stay up because I'm still droopy from my nap.
Powder holding on tight .
As the enforcer looks around for us
Then decides to leave powder falling to the floor.

" are you all okay? " Vander walks through the door asking us
"No we're not okay they almost saw powder ! What if they took her?"
Vi yells mad
They speak to each other I tuned them out scared of what could possibly happen to us all.
Vander takes Vi out leaving us in our thoughts .

•••
Vi finally comes back
Mylo and clagger asking her what's going on she comes over to me and powder and I sit in her lap "look I made them for the enforcers. There going to work this time I know it!"
Vi hugs me and powder telling us that we are strong not matter what. She stands up and leaves us . " I'm scared powder.." I say sighing and look to her.
We both are just as shocked and know what the outcome of her leaving Is.

They all don't decide to pay attention as I slip past everyone and follow her quietly wanting to keep Vi safe too.
Not matter what.

She walks into benzo's shop and gets a seat while I got find ekko and meet him .

"Hey ! Clay! What are you doing here so late? " he asks wondering
I wave to him sadly " what happened ?"
He notices I am not happy
"... Vi is trying to sell herself to the enforcers to keep us safe." I look down at the floor and he wipes my face off me not knowing I was crying.

We heard Vander and Benzo speaking to Vi as Vander pushes Vi into a room locking her in . She pleads for him to let her out but the enforcers already came .
Vander puts his hands for arrest and they speak for a second.
I hold my hand to my mouth as tears still fall . ekko trying to get my mind off of this.
We watch them try to take Vander.
These people come over and kill all the enforcers except one man
Another skinny walks up to benzo and Vander speaking and benzo tries to fight back but is immediately killed by the monster person.
Vander falls down yelling to benzo's limp body.
And they take Vander.
Ekko and me are now crying scared ,shook,confused
Ekko runs down stairs I slowly follow him.
He opens the door for Vi and we walk in crying.
She asks were he weren't and says she is getting him back " I wanna go too!" I scream to her before she leaves "you can't clay stay with little man!" She huffs "but I want to help!" I beg to her "LITTLE MAN please... please take care of her!" She whimpers and runs to where Vander is. Ekko holds me back as I try to reach to her screaming and crying.
I sob and hug ekko him hugging me back with tears in his eyes as well.

In the next few hours they are all pronounced dead everyone.
The only one of us being me...

I remorse that day not going with my family and dying with them feeling at least strong .I'm the end I was weak and could do nothing for them.

Ekko tries to keep me with him , but I leave him running off and let alone to fend for myself.

I feel so cold .
And worthless
Tired .
I still hear their voices sometimes calling to me.
I wish they were actually there..