3 ( Progess day !)

The air feels cool
The day is supposed to be good but I feel so misunderstood.

I walk to the sun from my building live in being the age 20 and my name being changed to C for undercover.
You see after all of what happened in the past losing everyone I decided to make a sanctuary for people who were lost just like me. Now I help people in need in the undercity .
I decided to help out as much as I could like Vander would've done.
I've went undercover now wondering the streets with my hood up and my black mask on so they can't see me . I travel running around.
Right now I am running on top of a building on my way watch a shipment of shimmer go down.
They patrol lets them through with the shipment ,but I see some masked figures come in attacking the shipments. They captured them all .
Speaking to each other.
They decide to go check downstairs.
A few minutes later a big bomb of shimmer goes out and a girl with blue hair comes out from it.
'Powder?' She attacks the masked figures and they began to fight each other
'Powder is still alive ? So who else is there...?'

Powder kills the masked figures....
They leave finally.

"You were supposed to guard the cargo!"

I decided to go back to the sanctuary
"CLAYYY! "
One of the kids voices come out
I look over to see 'sam'
He has been here since he was 5 his parents died of shimmer and was left on the streets so I decided to take him in.
" I missed you !" He smiles to me and gives a strong hug I hug him back
" we heard about the shimmer ship"
"Yea I saw it ! It was crazy ."
I smirked to Sam letting him go
"Well ima head in for sleep !"
I walked to my room and to my bed getting comfy in it after my shower .
'Powder is still alive.'
Making my eyes feel wide...
'Who else is?'

With that thought my light to my candle went out and I'm left in the dark like always.

  • • •