~The new girl~

There you were, standing in front of your new highschool, nervous.

  You take a deep breath before walking through the set of doors.

  You spot a friendly looking girl. You slowly walked up to the girl, she seemed to be hanging on a shady looking male.

  The group of five turn when they see you.  The shady looking male watched you with wide eyes.

  You stood there, gulping and wanting to turn around. Just then a tall blonde male looked down with his beautiful blue eyes.

  "Hey there, princess~" The tall blonde male put his hand on the locker, leaning down. You felt his hot breath on your face.

  You feel your face heat up, the male smiled before getting hit. "Give her space!" A smaller blonde female hit him on his head.

  "Hello, I'm Tatum!" The female shook your hand with a quick, high pitched voice. "O-oh, hello! I'm (Y/n)!" You greet, still feeling stares, you catch the two guys staring.

  You avoid their gazes, looking around. "This is Sidney, her boyfriend, Billy, My boyfriend, Stu and Randy" Tatum pointed at everyone, they gave welcoming smiles.

  When you looked over everyone, Stu and Billy winked. You tried to cover your face, while you did that they chuckled. After some time, you all were best of friends.

  The bell rings after second period, you find your self under a shady tree reading the book  'The shower'. You hummed *enter favorite song*. You didn't hear the footsteps, "Oooo~ Watcha reading, princess?~"

  Stu snickers, reading the part you were at, your eyes widen when you remember you were at the steamy part of the book. Stu looked down with his shit-eating grin. He handed the book back.

  "Never thought you were into that stuff" Stu teased, sitting by you. You blushed ever so hard, Stu seeing this he pulled the book down onto the grass. He pulled himself over you, his hot breath invaded your face.

  Soon enough, his lips were ever so close when your face turned more red then a cherry. He look down with a chuckle,"You are so cute, princess" with that he jumps off you, winking, he walks away.

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is short-ish
I want to know who you want more in this story! Stu? Or Billy? Let me know! ❤️