~Jealous Stu~

You once again found yourself under the same tree from yesterday, but instead you weren't reading, but had all of your little gang. Billy and Stu sat on each side of you.

  They both had that shit-eating grin, "Hey, uh... (Y/n)?" You look up, Sidney and Tatum
Stood in front of you and the guys, Randy stood behind them.

  "We have to head somewhere, Randy needs to get to work. So see ya later" They seemed they were off in a hurry, you didn't get a chance to say anything. Stu and Billy looked at each other with the same wide grin. "Hey, love?" It was Billy  who spoke,"Can you come with me? I uh..need help finding something" he felt the burning stare of Stu, but didn't say anything.

  Billy looked at you with his soft, yet strange brown eyes, he held out a hand. You grabbed it, his hand was rough and welcoming. Stu stood up with a growl, turning away.

        Stu Pov

  I felt jealousy washed over me when I saw my own best friend, Billy, flirt with my princess. Oh, how bad I want to punch Billy over and over.

        (Y/n) Pov

  You follow him, he leads you behind the school, Billy takes your hands and pin you on the wall. Your eyes widen, and you felt your face turn red. His lips were almost touching yours, he stares into your (F/c) eyes.

HI guys, sorry to leave on a cliff hanger, but- I like to do that to people! More coming soon!