~Unnoticed Blood-lust~

You smirked and looked down at the large brown box. You reached in the box and grabbed a large, silver knife. Tilting your head back, you let out a small yet chilling laugh. Slowly letting your head back into it's place.

You hear knocking and quickly drop the knife in the box and shove it under your bed. You flopped on it with a growl "Yes?" You call and your father opened the door. "Hey, Y/n." Your dad slightly stepped in your room.

You rolled your eyes as your dad nervously looked down. You never really liked your father and for a good reason. He knew you weren't going to respond, so he nodded and mumbled a quick 'Good night' to you before he closed the door.

You cursed under your breath, looking around your small room. You got up from your bed and made your way to the closet, grabbing shorts and a over sized shirt. You tossed the dirty clothes into a light blue basket.

You yet again wiggled into your soft bed, cuddling under your favorite blanket with a content smile. You quickly fell into a light slumber. You groaned as your alarm clocked blared in your ear, you knocked it over but all you felt was air. You cursed aloud, slowly getting up and turning your head.

You almost jumped out of your skin when you saw it Ghostface. You growled as he was holding the clock. You knew he was smirking, he was leaning on your door. You heard whining and scratching at the door, you scowled.

Walking towards the door you shoved the killer to the side with a heavy grunt. They tumbled a bit but stood tall, you open the door and the two husky pups ran Infront of you and growled at the figure. You let out a amused laugh as Ghostface tilted his head.

The all white pup named 'Jasper' opened his jaws and lunged forward. He tugged on the pants of the figure, you burst out laughing while the other dog named 'Kiwi' sat by you and licked your hand.

You stopped after a good minute and wiped a tear from your eye. You looked up to see the masked figure petting Jasper as he tries to rip his face off. You gently pick Kiwi up and put her on your bed, walking over you gently picked the 'tough' dog.

You sat him in a cage by the door, you looked at the clock on the floor "6:49?! Shit!" You yelled, putting Kiwi in the cage with food and water. You looked around seeing the killer was gone, grabbing some a cute outfit.

You looked at your self in the mirror before grabbing your phone before saying a quick 'goodbye' to your dogs

You looked at your self in the mirror before grabbing your phone before saying a quick 'goodbye' to your dogs. Slipping down the stairs you tripped over a box, you fell the rest of the way down and had a few bruises on your body and cuts but didn't notice.

    ~TIME SKIP to school~

You sat in your seat jumping up as the school bell rang for lunch, you quickly grabbed your black bookbag. You heard the teacher call you name, but you shut out his cries and raced out the double door. You saw the small gang at the usual fountain, running up you fell into Stu's arms and gasped for air.

Stu grabbed your face tilting it side to side, his eyes turned to slits with anger. "Who the fuck did this to you?!" His voice was laced with venom. "N-No one. I fell down the.... steps" your lungs begged for air as he wasn't convinced, he picked you up and sat you in his lap. Tatum growled with jealously scooting closer to Sidney and leaning on her shoulder.

You snuggled into his neck and breathed in his scent cinnamon, and cologne. You paused and thought before shaking your head and clearing that thought."Y/n?" Stu whispered into your ear."Hm?" You mumbled."Get up please.." It seemed more of a question then a order. Luckily everyone was involved in their own talk.

Hello!! I hoped this chapter was better then most of them, I really like this one! More chapters coming soon! I'm hoping to add one everyday but it's not promised..