~A new killer~

You rode your bike to school because it was a nice morning, as you come closer to the School. You hear and see police cars and News vans, you slowly parked your bike near a tree and put the lock on.

You see Tatum and run up to her."What's going on?" You ask the strawberry blonde girl who had wide open eyes. "You didn't hear?! Casey and her boyfriend Steve were killed last night! And we're not talking like bullet to the head killed, we're talking about their insides were on the outside!!" Tatum explained, you looked down at the ground while you guys walked to the fountain with the gang.

You sat on the end, Billy and Stu flopped down on each side of you. You looked at your hand with a blank expression, your head turns when you hear Sidney mumble."How- do you gut someone..?" All eyes were on her now. "Well, you take a knife and cut then from groan to sternum." Stu explained while taking a invisible knife and cutting his hand.

Sidney looked like she was going to throw up, she quickly got up and ran with her hand over her mouth. You roll your eyes at her sensitivity. "What?! She asked!" Stu whined as Billy hit him. Tatum growled and hit Stu as well, running off to get her. Randy got up and gave you a hug and left.

It was now just You, Billy, and Stu. You said nothing and looked down again."What's wrong, baby?" Billy cupped your chin, making you look at him. You felt Stu grabbing your waist and hugging it."Uh..Nothing" You lied, tapping your foot on the stone below."I know your lying" Billy  growled, You looked to the side and Billy made you look at him again.

              ~Huge Time skip~

It was now night, You sat in your room, Your Blood-Lust has been going crazy the past few days. You needed to get your stress and anger out as well, looking at the sleeping pups in the cage, you grinned. Hopping out of bed, you grabbed the brown box and grabbed three large knives. Digging around some more you found an all black metal mask that had old, dry blood across it.

Putting on a black hoodie, and black pants you grabbed boots and shoved them on. You put two knives in one shoe and one in the other. You grabbed your phone and opened the window, it was a quiet dark night. You slowly jumped out of the window, hanging on to a tree, you climbed down with a slight grunt.

You turned your body and made your way to the woods behind your house. Let's see if I could find a house..You thought, walking into the empty forest, you were careful not to step on twigs or trip over roots. You soon saw a huge house and smirked, walking up to the house you saw an all to familiar brunette female..."Sidney, eh?" You sang to yourself."Well, sorry Sid, your kinda too sensitive and a bitch anyways" You chuckle.

You saw she was watching TV and picked up a rock and chucked it at the Window, it shattered and Sidney jumped up and looked around. You smirked "Stupid whore" you say darkly.

            Billy's Pov
I heard glass shatter and looked at Stu "What the fuck was that!?" I whisper-yelled. Stu shrugs."I don't know, man" I spit and turn around."Well, just call her!" I growled, lowering the mask to my face. Stu grabbed the phone out of his pocket with a white device, quickly hitting 'call' on the phone.

   Y/n Pov
You frown when Sidney turned the other way to the ringing phone. "Hmm.."  You start to walk over, then you turn back around with a growl. It was starting to be light out, you took the mask off and hung it in a tree. You had many more so it was fine, you walked for a minute before feeling a hand slither over your mouth and waist. Then....Darkness.