Breaking into the castle grounds

'This is a disgrace... banned by the king... and I was the First Watcher..'

After some while, those words slowly evolved into sobs.

'Caramel? Are you there in your room? I prepared some boba for you' said caramel's father

'I'm not *sniff* feeling like *sniff* boba today *sniff sniff*'

As Caramel's father entered the room, he found her siting in the corner crying.

'You're not disgusted of me for being banned from the castle ground?'

'Of course I'm not...'

(Time skip to breaking in cause isn't this what this chapter's about)

As Caramel Arrow climbs up the chocolate gates, she saw Affogato Cookie. 'YOU!?' she said. 'C-ca-caramel Arrow? Weren't you banned from the castle? W-what are you doing here?' 'You filth... it was you who banned me, right?'

As they talk, Red Velvet Cookie's lost cake hounds appear on the sugar covered hills amidst the falling sugary-snow

'AH!! GET THOSE CAKE HOUNDS AWAY FROM ME!'

'So you're scared of these tiny little cake hounds huh?'

While Caramel Arrow tries to befriend those cake hounds, Affogato begins climbing up a nearby tree. 'GAH! You guys sure bite...' Caramel starts firing arrows towards those cake hounds, unthinkingly coming up with a plan to save Affogato. With those cake hounds yelling in pain, she climbed up the tree and took Affogato's hand. 'Wha-what are you doing?' 'Helping you you snake'

After that, they jump off. Without a word of thanks, Affogato rushes off into the Cacao village.