How Affogato Became Affogato

(So umm this chapter is trash and makes no sense + a load of plot problems)
(This makes no sense cause my brain cells died but I had to make an opening for my next chapter)
(Let's just get into the story)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So this is your house? " Said Cara while walking along the long hallway of the mansion.

They had warmed up a little after Affogato ran away.

"Yes... quite nice..."

"Affogato? We're not enemies anymore right?"

"Hm? I guess you could say so..."

"So we're friends?"

"Friends..." Affogato said, tasting the words in his mouth. Never in his childhood did he have friends, so it was completely new to him. Though, he himself seemed to appreciate the fact that he finally had someone to talk to.

"Affogato? I found an old CCTV footage of this house, we could try to see it."

(After getting everything set)

-tape playing-

"Coffee? Everything's set! Are you actually ready for a child? It seems a bit too rash..."

"Of course I'm ready. Now let's start shall we?"

"Affogato? I think that's your mom and dad. They're both coffee! Then why are you mixed with ice cream?" Asked Cara

"I don't know..."

(With the tape)

"So according to the book of life, we have to set the dough for 2 hours after adding our crumbs."

But meanwhile, Affogato's uncle came. He didn't know they were baking a child, so he thought it was a regular stew.

So his crumbs accidentally fell into the ultimate dough. He was an ice cream cookie.

-tape breaks-

"Affogato!"

"Wow... is this how I was born..?"

"Yes, but this doesn't change anything! You're still Affogato Cookie, Kings' Advisor!"

"And you're Caramel Arrow Cookie, First Watcher..."

"... EX-First Watcher"

"Didn't you hear? You've been accepted back in as the First Watcher!"

Caramel jumped with joy at that news. To be honest, she actually hugged Affogato. Of course Affogato didn't know how to react to this, so he accepted the hug.