Chapter 1 || New Student

(Y/N) = Your Name
(L/N) = Last Name

Enjoy! ♡

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

.

.

.

You felt the wind going through your stomach as you stood at the entrance of the school,  Nekoma High-school. You gulped down and began to walk inside. As you went in, you felt the cold air at the entrance. Seeing many students around, talking, gossiping, anything like any student would do at the first day of school actually. You look down and clenched your hand into a tight ball.

" C'mon.. You can do this! " you said to yourself. You look back up again and continue on walking, trying to find your locker with a crowd of students walking around the school. You bumped into many students recently and it's making you claustrophobic with everyone not giving you any space to move or breath. Suddenly, a hand grabs you by the shirt and drags you out of the crowd. You hold onto your chest, feeling your heart beat racing. Losing breath as if you were about to pass out.

( " At the first day of school too..i knew this would be a mess. " ) You said to yourself.  You felt a shadow surrounding you while you have your head down onto the floor. You looked up and saw a guy with a hoodie on, reaching his hand out to you.

" Are you alright? " they asked. They didn't gave any sense of reaction like looking worried for you or anything. They just stared at you on the ground. Waiting for you to take their hand and get up.

You let out a sigh and take their hand. Feeling the warmth of their hand as you hold it tightly against yours.

" Yes, i'm alright. Thanks for asking i guess. " you said, it suddenly felt awkward with the two of you standing. So you started a small conversation with him to break the awkward silence.

" Thanks for helping me by the way, the names (Y/N), (L/N).. I'm not really used to strangers that much so, it'd be best if we get to know eachother more and maybe become friends? " you said.

You thought to yourself ( " Okay.. That sounded lame. He probably thinks my first impression to him was bad. " ), knowing well that you suck at socializing with new people. But it was the opposite of what you just said.

" Nice to meet you (Y/N), the names Kenma Kozume. Just call me Kenma for short. "  He said. Stuffing his hand inside his pockets as he looks down on the ground.

You take him as the "quiet kid" type. He doesn't seem to be energetic or talkative, but since it's just an introduction i guess that's understandable.

" Please to meet you Kenma! " you said, and then the awkward silence was back again.

" Say uh.. Are you a new student here at Nekoma High-school? " you ask.

" No, not really. But to you, you seem like a new student. " He said, it's obvious he hasn't seen you around this school before. So it's best to try and get along with him and slowly develop a friendship.

" Yep! Sure am, what do you mostly do for fun? " you ask again.

" Hm..mostly gaming, like most kids and teens do these days. " Kenma said, he seem to be getting more comfortable with you. That's a good sign.

You started to ask him more questions to get more info from him, not in a bad way obviously. After that, you both started a conversation with eachother. Starting off with a conversation about Nekoma High.

" So Kenma, what is it like learning here? " you ask.

" It's alright. " Kenma replied.

" Ah, i see.. " you said, sounding a bit flustered. " Any friends? "