Chapter 3 || Blamed for it

.

.

.

It's now the next day and you felt your body shivering for some reason, it wasn't cold in your room, but you felt a bit frightened. You had a bad dream last night, you couldn't remember much on what it was but it did gave you a scare.

" It must've just been a nightmare... " you said as you let out a heavy sigh. You went on and do your morning routine as always and get ready for school, you ate breakfast and ran to the front door and rush to school.

As you arrive at the gates, you looked left and right. Waiting for someone which was your friend Lev.

" Strange..  Why isn't Lev here? " you whispered to yourself.

" Hey. "

You jumped from surprise when someone was trying to talk to you. You looked around and saw Kenma around the corner, it felt as if Kenma was actually waiting for you to come to school.

" Kenma! I didn't expect you to be here. " you said in such a nervous tone, Kenma shrugs and digs his hand into his pockets.

" Well, what a coincidence. Me either — i just arrived here so.. " He said.

" Ah, i see.. " the more you see Kenma, you get that weird vibe from him. But at the same time he is hard to read, Kenma cuts out on what you were doing and started to ask you a question.

" By the way, this morning i ran into your childhood friend Kuroo surprisingly. He smiled at me for some reason and it did creeped me out. " Kenma explained.

" Go on? " you said as you listen to him. Kenma went on with the story.

" He asked me if you were okay. "  Kenma  ended it off with that. You let out a small laugh and wipe the small tears off of your eyes.

" I see! Well to be honest with you — Kuroo can be a bit overprotective most of the time. I am his only friend after all. " You said.

" Ah.. " Kenma walks inside the school with you, as you both arrived inside. The bell ring so suddenly, the other students walk to their classrooms and so as Kenma. Before Kenma could even enter the classroom. You grab him by the hand which startled him a little.

" Wait! Just one more thing ... Have you seen Lev anywhere? I haven't seen him this morning. " You ask him.

" Oh, well. I don't know to be honest on where he would be. But he probably arrived earlier at school before you. " He explained. After that, he entes the classroom without saying anything else.

" Went to school before me? — " You felt a bit suspicious about it but it would make sense the more you think about it at-least, maybe Lev wanted to get a head start and go to school early before you? Who knows.

But either way, you enter the classroom without thinking about it too much and took your seat.

( After Class *^▁^* )

.

.

.

Class has ended and everyone left the classroom. You were the first one to get out of the classroom for once and went to search for Lev. He wasn't really around inside the school so you went outside to check the gym instead. It's too early for the Nekoma volleyball team members to be at the gym, but it wouldn't hurt to check it out.

You slowly opened the door to the gym, peeking through checking if someone is around or not. As expected, no one was there. You went inside and look around for Lev.

" Lev? Where are you? " you called out for him, not being too loud or else you'll get caught. But something has caught your eye. And it was the storage room, you haven't check there so you went there to look around. It was the last place you even expect Lev to be in but it wouldn't hurt to check it out atleast.