Chapter 2 || We meet again

.

.

.

* Bell Rings *

Everyone in the class rush out of the classroom as soon as the bell rings, the loud footsteps has awaken you from you falling asleep in class. How ironic it is that you didn't got in trouble for it.

You got up from your seat and left the classroom, looking tired as ever. You went on and fix your hair, grabbing your mirror from your backpack for it. As you stare at your reflection in the mirror, you saw someone behind you. You felt them tapping on your shoulder. You jumped from surprised and tried to kick them the moment you looked behind. Surprisingly, they were managed to dodge your attack.

" Very nice (Y/N)! You still have skills in defending yourself, but you can't beat me to it of course. "

( " That Voice.. " )

The voice sounded familiar, like an old friend of yours. The person who dodged your attack removed their hoodie. You couldn't believe your eyes that it was him.

" Good Morning (Y/N)! Well it's about to be afternoon anyways. " Kuroo said with a smile on his face. " How are you? "

" Still calm as ever.. I didn't expect you to be in the same school as me. Did you moved here like i did? " You ask him.

" Probably, tho it is nice to see your face again after many years of not seeing eachother. I almost felt lonely without you around. " Kuroo said as he whines. He still teases you like the good ol' days back then, tho i hope he didn't forgot that you get annoyed pretty easily by him teasing you from time to time.

" Of course, expected. " you said, you went on and pat Kuroo's head and smile at him.
" But i mean, at-least we're here right infront of eachother. "

" Yeah, you're right. " Kuroo replied. " Anyways, did you know that i was apart of the Nekoma Team? Y'know, volleyball. " He said, he looks as if he was filled with joy just talking about it to you.

" That's great! Oh yeah, i have a friend who's also in that team. I think it's Kenma Kozume.. Sorry, i haven't talked to him that much so i might forget his name sometimes. " you said.

" Oh? Kenma? Never heard about him before. " Kuroo said.

" Oh, well i'm sure you haven't. Besides, we are new students here of course. I'll introduce you to him if you'd like! " you said, judging from the way you act around with Kuroo. You seemed pretty happy having a new friend around here.

" Oh, sure. That'll be cool. " Kuroo replied.
" Let's meet up at the gym since he's apart of the Nekoma Team, correct? " He ask. You nodded ( yes ) at what he said.

" Alright cool! " Kuroo went on and leave, he looked back and wave you goodbye. " I'll see you there, then. " he said, you waved him goodbye back and you both went to your separate ways.

.

.

.

School has already ended, you rush to the gym to meet up with Kuroo. As you arrived there, you saw the same guy like you did earlier. It was Kenma. He seemed to have heard or notice that someone came here. He looked back and saw you standing there.

" Oh, hey Kenma! Didn't know you'd be here. " You said as you scratch the back of your neck. Kenma just nodded and didn't say anything much. " Yeah. " he replied. " What are you doing here anyways? " He ask.

" Oh, well i went here to meet up with a friend of mine. " You said.

" A friend of yours you say? " Kenma said.
" I didn't know you had more than one friend. I thought it was only me actually. "