Part 4: Cleaning up the other heroes messes. Part 1.

Naofumi POV

With it being made clear that these damn royals will do whatever it takes to make us suffer we've decided to find a way to make money on our own.  Now originally we were going to go with mercenary work but Diana told us other wise stating that it would give them leverage to paint us as dishonorable so she proposed the idea of being traveling medicine merchants the cart really helped us and our pocket dimensions let's us carry even more stuff the lord of lute village also gave us a merchant pass so that we wouldn't have to pay tolls.

Filo: Master there's someone up ahead.

I look to see a man walking with a bottle of medicine looking tired.

Me: Hey there you okay?

Man: oh thank goodness. Please give me a ride in your carriage I need to get this medics to my mother she is very ill.

Me: Ok but it will cost you.

Man: but I spent all my money on this medicine I have none left.

Me: You don't have to pay me now you can do it later just don't try and weasel your way out of it.

Me: Yes okay my house is on the other side of the mountain.

Me: Filo how long will it take us to get there.

Filo: Not long twenty minutes at most but I would be faster if I didn't have to pull the carriage.

Me: Alright guys hook up your sparrows to the carriage and meet us there you hop on and hold on tight.

He hops on to Filo and we take of at blazing speeds.

House.
We enter the house to see the man's mother lying there ill.

Me: I think it would be better if you let me give the medicine to her. Go heat up some water.

Man: Yes sir.

I kneel down and activate my book shield which enhanced the affect of potions I administer Diana hypothesizes that if it improves potion effects than it should improve the effectiveness of medicine as well as adding a bit of solar healing light. And she was right right after I gave the elderly woman the medicine she suddenly showed signs of getting better.

Man: Mother your feeling better.

Mother: Yes the pain is starting to go away. In fact...

Suddenly she went from sounding like she was gaining her strength back too jumping straight out of bed and doing martial arts moves like she was way younger just what the hell did I give her?!.

The man pays me and I meet up with the rest of my team outside after that we would act gain money as traveling doctors and medicine merchants while also giving people rides and taking up some jobs to help people speaking of which our newest escapade is taking a large shipment of pesticides to a village facing a big plant problem and I mean big as in big ever mutating vines that grow and grab onto everything like those damn SIVA nanites from the cosmodrome. Ghost scans show that there is some alchemy involved in these plants. We drive up to the gate.

Me: Hey we've got some herbicide for you guys.

The villagers come out and greet us.

Old man: Oh thank goodness your here wait that bird are you the saviors of the heavenly fowl? Please help our sick.

We walked into a tent to look at the problem which was worse than I thought.

Louise: These plants are parasitic?!.

Diana: Men, woman, children, elderly.

Me: Diana help me out.

Louise: What the hell happened here?.