Tails Doll x GN!Child!Reader x Needlestick Sonic

Title: Stitched Together With Love

Requested by Kota_Bear_YT

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

FNF Mods: Red Ruby Rampage Tails Doll & Needlestick Sonic Doll FNF Mods

Game: Tails Doll - Sonic R (Racing Game for the Sega Saturn)

A/n: When a couple of demon-possessed dolls by the names, the Tails Doll and the Needlestick Sonic Doll had decided to take care of a lost child named Y/n L/n after he/she was abandoned by his/her own parents, they will do whatever they can do to take care of Y/n as their own son/daughter and will kill anyone that would even dare try to harm their little boy/girl.

Location: The Alleyway by the abandoned Lonely Hills Apartment Complex Building - Danger Zone City

Date: September 19, 2015

Time: 9:30 PM

No POV

One cold night here in a alley that is right beside the old abandoned apartment complex building that is owned by the Lonely Hills Apartments and Orphanage companies in Danger City, one of the most broken down and dangerous locations in Creation City, there are two demonic plush toys that both resembled Sonic the Hedgehog and his most trusted partner, Tails, otherwise known as The Tails Doll and Needlestick Sonic and they are currently taking care of a lost boy/girl by the name of Y/n L/n that is around the age of 4 or 5 after he/she was abandoned here in the dark alley by his/her abusive and neglectful parents.

The two of them found him/her by the sound of crying while they were doing their nighty patrol around the abandoned apartment complex that they both lived in from any dangerous people or notorious criminals that would cause some serious trouble. Thankfully, the two of them are a couple experts of taking out anyone that will harm anyone or the child that they both decide to take care and adopt him/her as their own son/daughter.

Tails Doll always loved to hold the child in his arms and rock him/her back and forth while singing his most favorite song, "Can you feel the sunshine?" and acts like the mother-like figure to Y/n while Needlestick Sonic acts like the father figure and is a really good playmate to Y/n as he plays and sings songs through his stomach speaker since he is a recorder doll and he can tells bed-time stories to him/her to help Y/n fall asleep.

But, if anyone around them tries to harm or kill their beautiful child, they will have no trouble then to kill them and devour their souls with Needlestick Sonic uses his needle that is sticking through his plush doll head and stab his victims through the heart, slash them or even stitch their mouths or eyes shut and with Tails Doll uses his demonic powers that is stored inside his power crystal that is dangling on top of his head or even uses his sharp teeth and claws to slash and bite his victims.

They will do whatever they can do in their power to protect their child they both found in the alley together.

Right now, the two of them are with their beloved child here in the alley to celebrate their 1-year anniversary of how they found Y/n and adopt them as their own as Y/n started playing with his/her surrogate plush doll parents by messing with Tails Doll's red gem and he tries his best not to let Y/n not to grab the gem and pull it to hard or else he will die as the gem is the source of Tails Doll's power.

Then Needlestick Sonic gently grabbed Y/n from Tails Doll before he/she could grab the gem and nuzzled onto his/her cheek, which the child giggled when he/she felt the plushie hedgehog's soft material like skin on his/her cheek. Y/n knew better not to mess with Tails Doll's gem, but he/she just couldn't help himself and seeing the shiny gem, dangling from his head makes him/her that it look like a some sort of fun toy to play with, but Needlestick knew about what Y/n is doing and will do whatever he can to prevent Y/n from touching his best friend's gem.

Needlestick: Now, Y/n. You know you're not supposed to grab Tails Doll's gem like that. You know what will happen if you pull the gem out of his head and we don't want that to happen, right?

Y/n: Yes, Blue Daddy..

Y/n always call Needlestick Sonic, "Blue Daddy" and Tails Doll, "Fox Daddy" and they both accepted their son/daughter's pet names as they both find it very cute and adorable.

Tails Doll: Sweetie, do you wanna know why we are here tonight?

Y/n: What's is it, Fox Daddy.

Tails Doll: Well, as you know, tonight is the 1-year anniversary of how we found you here in this same exact alley after those bad people left you here and we both brought you in as our own child. So we wanted to have a little sing-along to celebrate our 1-year anniversary, thanks to Blue Daddy that taught you how to sing. Are you ready to have a good time, Y/n?

Y/n: Of course, I am always ready, Fox Daddy.

Tails Doll: Alright then, Blue Daddy will go first and I will go next, ok? We both promise to take it nice and slow. You will be okay, sweet-heart, I promise.

Y/n: Ok, Fox Daddy. Are you ready, Blue Daddy?

Needlestick Sonic: Sure am, little one. Just remember your notes like we practiced, ok?

Y/n: Ok. I'm ready.

Needlestick Sonic: Ok. Ready...3...2...1...Go!

Song Plays - Castoff - Vs. Needlestick Sonic - FNF Mod

Tails Doll: *Claps* Very good, Y/n. I am so proud of you. However, the fun is just getting started. So get ready for a fun time tonight, ok sweetie?

Y/n: Ok, Fox Daddy.

Tails Doll: Ok then. Ready...3...2...1...Go!

Songs Plays - Nightmare, Gem & Sunshine - Red Ruby Rampage - Vs. Tails Doll FNF Mod

After singing a few catchy songs with Tails Doll, Y/n had never had so much fun in his/her whole life and he/she started crying tears of joy as both Tails Doll and Needlestick Sonic came to Y/n and gave their son/daughter a big hug as they are both proud of Y/n for having such a great talent for singing.

Then suddenly, the three of them started hearing some clapping nearby and they were both shocked and surprised to see Dracunyan, Whitty, Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Pico, Nene, Darnell and whole bunch of people, who cheered for them and their adoptive son/daughter, Y/n for doing such a great performance together like a family they were made to be.

As it turns out, everyone wanted to make this night special for them by having a party here to celebrate their 1-year anniversary together.

Tails Doll and Needlestick Sonic have never been this happy in their entire lives and having Y/n as their own child to take care and protect with is enough to make the both happy to be his/her loving parents as if they were Stitch Together With Love to be a loving family together.

And they will be together now and forever until the end of time....

THE END