Yandere!Kissy Missy x Male!Toy Designer!Reader

Title: Hugs and Kisses

Requested by Vibemaster222

Reader Info 

Occupation: A Toy Designer for Playtime Co. Toy Factory

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite (Fur) Color

D/n - Dad Name 

Game: Poppy Playtime

A/n: Y/n is the son of the original designer of Kissy Missy, who later works at Playtime Co. to create the perfect children's toy, unaware that his own father's creation, Kissy Missy developed a secret on Y/n and is determined to capture him and turn him into one of the best, yet very deadly toys in the entire toy company as her loving husband, Huggy Wuggy.

Location: Playtime Co. Toy Factory

Date: March 12, 2008

Time: 9:23 PM

Weather: Stormy Weather

No POV

On a dark and stormy night here at Playtime Co., there was a young man named Y/n L/n, who is working at the toy factory during the night shift, planning to come up with the perfect children's toy like his father, D/n who worked at the same position that Y/n is in right now as a toy designer.

Back when Y/n was a child, his father brought Y/n along with him during "Bring Your Child to Work Day" and showed his own son one of his greatest toy creation he ever made during his time at Playtime Co., a female version of Huggy Wuggy named Kissy Missy.

Huggy Wuggy is one of the best toy ever made at Playtime Co with his long arms and legs that can give the kids a big hug and his incredibly soft blue fur. Kissy Missy had the same features as Huggy Wuggy, but she can also give the kids lots of hugs and kisses like she is some sort of motherly figure to the children, hence the name she was given as Kissy Missy along with her pink colored fur and cute blue bow tie.

But what Y/n didn't know is that Kissy Missy has developed a secret crush on Y/n ever since he had arrived at the factory with his father and he clearly doesn't know about the dark secrets that Playtime Co. has been conducting experiments with their toy products that will guarantee to give children nightmares or even worse, ruin their own childhood forever.

Kissy Missy has been conducting herself a plan to kidnap Y/n and make him into a toy so that he will stay with her as her loving husband as she awaited for Y/n to come back here at Playtime Co. to work there as an employee during the night shift so that she can go out and get Y/n if it means that she had to chase Y/n around the factory and in the vents to catch him before throwing him into the toy making machine to turn him into a Huggy Wuggy to make him her husband.

Right now, Y/n is busy coming up with a new toy idea for Playtime Co. on his work desk and he did his best to come up with the best kind of material for his own toy ideas and not try to cut any corners or ignore any safety persuasions that will lead to a major lawsuit that will put the company out of business if Y/n is not careful when coming up with the perfect children's toy for Playtime Co.

He remember the time when Jim Henson's Creature Shop copied the way that Playtime Co. made Huggy Wuggy and Kissy Missy as well some of the other toys that somehow resembled puppets that nearly got Playtime Co. shutdown because of Jim Henson, but luckily Playtime Co. already won the case after filing a lawsuit on Jim Henson's own Sesame Street for copyright infringement. Let that be a lesson to everyone in the world for copying people's ideas just to be more better than the company itself who came up with the idea.