Author's Note | Character Aesthetics | Playlist

Hey everyone! If you have been following me and reading this story when it was first published, you'd soon realize that a lot has been updated. I felt the need to change the layout of some chapters, as well as the storyline - so there will be drastic changes. However, if you are a ftr (first time reader), this won't apply to you. Nonetheless, thank you for giving this story a try and I hope you enjoy.

Due to this being my first story, it won't be the best, but hopefully it's good enough for you guys to continue reading. Before we get into the actual book, I'd like to put out a few disclaimers.

1. Like everything on Wattpad, this story is fictional. Not everything will be 100% accurate to things that happen in the real world. The academies that are stated in the story are completely made up and not related to an actual academy, if it does coincidentally exist.

2. There will be translations between French and Spanish which you will later see, but these translations were taken from Google Translate. I don't intend on offending anyone who actually speaks French or/and Spanish, so please feel free to correct the translations in the comments if there are errors.

3. The places mentioned in this story are completely based off of what I know + my imagination of the place, so once again, it won't be accurate.

Feel free to ask questions in the comment section if there is any confusion with the storyline. I'm writing and publishing this story for fun, hoping other people are able to enjoy it as well. If you don't already, follow my TikTok account to get little sneak peeks into the story. I try my best to upload on there as much as I can.

TikTok | @ stelwrites

This book is still ongoing so chapters will slowly be released, hopefully every week. I try to upload a new chapter every Wednesday, but my schedule is inconsistent due to writer's block, so it's hard for me to get out ideas and type them out.

Now that those are out of the way, let's move onto something more fun; character aesthetics and the playlist!

-

Aritzia Grace Huxley | 16 | October

Caldean Huxley | 16 | October