Nicholas Flamel and Christmas

[Jace, Harry, Hermione and Ron are walking along a path with Hagrid, talking.]

Hagrid: Nonsense! Why would Snape put a curse on Harry's broom?

"Because he's a slimy git."

Harry: Who knows? Why was he trying to get past that three-headed dog on Halloween?

Hagrid: [turns to them, suspiciously] Who told you 'bout Fluffy?

Ron: Fluffy?

Jace: [Sarcastically] How adorable.

"Jace always finds the most dangerous things adorable, don't you?"

"Of course, I do, my dear brother, they are like me innocent and beautiful" lots of people snorted in disbelief at Jace calling herself innocent. "But can also be the world's most dangerous killer"

Hermione: That thing has a name?

Hagrid: Well, of course he's got a name. He's mine. I bought him off an Irish feller I met down at the pub last year. Then I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the...

"Note to self, don't trust Hagrid with any secrets" Many students whispered though luckily Hagrid didn't hear.

Jace: [whispers] Because that's not suspicious at all.

Harry: Yes?

Hagrid: Shouldn't have said that. No more questions! Don't ask any more questions. That's top secret, that is.

Harry: But, Hagrid, whatever Fluffy's guarding, Snape's trying to steal it.

Hagrid: Codswallop. Professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher.

Hermione: Hogwarts teacher or not, I know a spell when I see one. I've read all about them. You've got to keep eye contact and Snape wasn't blinking.

Jace: Does that mean I can kill him?

Harry: Exactly. [Jace gains a psychotic grin.] That was to Hermione, Jace. No, you cannot kill him, he's a teacher

Jace pouted "He still hasn't let me."

Luna hugged Jace with an amused smile.

Hagrid: [Sighs] Now, you listen to me, all four of you. You're meddling in things that ought not to be meddled in. It's dangerous. What that dog is guarding is strictly between Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel.

Harry: [Curious and turns to Ron then back to Hagrid] Nicholas Flamel?

Hagrid: [Mumbles to himself] I shouldn't said that. I should not have said that.

[He then leaves, mumbling to himself "I should have not said that"]

Harry: Nicholas Flamel. [Turns to Hermione] Who's Nicholas Flamel?

"Isn't Nicholas Flamel the maker of the-" Rose was cut off when her mouth disappeared.

Hermione: I don't know. [Shakes her head]

[It is now Christmas at Hogwarts, with snow falling. Hagrid is dragging a massive Christmas tree to the castle. Hermione walks to the Great Hall entrance with her luggage and wearing a scarf as the ghosts are singing Christmas songs.]

Ghosts: Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Ring the Hogwart bell. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas...

[Hermione looks from the massive Christmas tree as Flitwick uses his wand to put another ornament on the tree to Harry and Ron as they play Chess, Jace watching them, and walks towards them.]