Jace Ares Lily Potter Mikaelson?

"Why don't we take a break" McGonagall said. Many nodded in agreement. The people from the past took this as a change to talk to the pack. Prongs and Lily took Jace and Harry to the side.

The four of them stared at each other for a few seconds before Harry launched at their parents bringing them into a hug. Jace still stood there staring at them. She looked like she was having an internal battle with herself. Prongs soon looked up from the hug and opened his arms further, motioning for her to join them. She slowly stepped forwards into her fathers' arms. She looked at her family with a smile, the melted into the hug.

But something still felt wrong. She had the one thing she had wanted for her whole life, why did she still fell like something was missing.

When they split from the hug, Harry stood next to Lily, and Jace next to Prongs. Jace was the first to speak when she said. "I love you all." Jace wanted to stay and talk more but the feeling of something missing grew stronger. She excused herself and walked back over to the rest of the pack.

As soon as Luna saw the look on Jace's face, she bought the taller girl into a hug. Jace buried her head into Luna's neck, her scent calming her racing mind a little.

"Are you ok, Jay?" Luna asked.

"I'm alright, Luv" Jace said back.

McGonagall was about to suggest continuing the film when a piece of paper floated down for the fake sky. The Professor caught the note and read it aloud.

"People of Hogwarts. Now that you have begun to know the truth, I am going to introduce you to some more people. None of you will know them, but Jace did know them, you will understand more soon. From Hogwarts."

There was a flash of light, similar to when the people from the past appeared, and 9 people stepped out. Jace felt like she should know them, like she had met them before. But she could not even recall any names.

They looked around in shock, not knowing where they were, until they saw

Jace. They looked at her in disbelief. The one in the suit quickly grew angry

and pounced on Jace.

He punched her in the face knocking her down to the floor, but she quickly stood up ready to defend herself. Cassie walked towards Jace ready to help fight, but Jace held up her hand stopping her.

The man glared at her and asked "Why are you pretending to be my sister? she's dead."

"I don't even know who you are." A second man tried to attack her again but she sidestepped him and grabbed his throat slamming him into the ground. She flashed her eyes and said, "My name is Jace Potter. I am not your sister. I have no clue who you are"

The man in the suit tried to attack her again, but a woman started to materialize in front between them. She practically radiated magic.

"My name is Lady Hogwarts. Now, why don't you introduce yourselves and what you are."

"Klaus Mikaelson, Original hybrid."

"Elijah Mikaelson, Original vampire."

"Kol Mikaelson, Original vampire."

"Rebekah Mikaelson, Original vampire."

"Freya Mikaelson, Original witch."

"Hope Mikaelson, Original tribrid."

"Keelin Malraux-Mikalson, Werewolf."

"Davina Mikaelson, witch."

"Marcel Gerard, upgraded original vampire."

Lady Hogwarts looked at Jace and said, "You may not remember these people right now, but you did know them. In the original time line, you were supposed to remember when you died, but as that is not likely to happen in this timeline, I will just have to give your memories and other side a bit of a kick start." She held out her hand towards Jace, and the wolf suddenly fell to the ground unconscious.

The pack ran towards her worried. But when Harry called her "sister" the Mikaelsons growled, not liking the bond that Jace and Harry had. After a minute, even though Lady Hogwarts had told them not to, they were getting even more worried.

After another minute, Jace opened her eyes. But instead of answering everyone's questions, she just stared ahead, trying to process what she had just found out.

Seeing that Jace was not going to say anything, Lady Hogwarts said, "Mikaelsons, people of Hogwarts, this is Jace Potter, but in her previous life, she was Jace Mikaelson. She was one of the original hybrids, twin sister of Klaus Mikaelson, and the most dangerous creature in the world"

The Mikaelson siblings stepped closer to Jace who was still staring into space and knelt down next to her. "What's wrong with her?" Rebekah asked, worried for her sister.

"Her two lives are merging, though I don't think it will take too long, her personality is exactly the same as it was when she was a Mikaelson."

Klaus was about to say something when Jace suddenly spoke "I am still a Mikaelson. But at the same time, I am also a Potter." Jace put her head in her hands with a sigh. When she looked up and saw Harry's sad face she stood up and walked towards him, pulling him into a hug. "No matter who I was or who I am, you will always be my brother. But I also have more siblings, and I hope that with time, we can all be a family again." She looked towards the pack and the Mikaelson. "Always and forever, right brothers? Sisters?" She looked at Luna "My love."

"Always and forever" The all replied.

Suddenly, Jace cracked a smile, yes, a smile, not a smirk, and said, "You know what's funny? Turns out always isn't actually forever. I found that out the hard way." Only when she noticed nobody else smiling, she said "too soon?"

"Only you aunt Jace"

"Nice to see you again, my favorite niece."

"I'm your only niece."

"Exactly, which means that you win be default"

After a little bit more talking, and Jace catching them up with what was happening, they all sat down. Jace in the middle with the Mikaelsons on one side of her and the Pack and the Potters on the other.

"Let's continue the film shall we."