V

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

                               ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Melissa paced back and forth as Lorelei shut the door. The werecoyote turned back around playing with her fingers as Melissa finally stopped pacing. Her breathing became heavy as she watched her grandmother panic. "I told your father this life was dangerous. He should have left like I told him too. Especially since your mother gave birth to you". Lorelei frowned as a sudden guilt twisted in her stomach. She knew deep down everything her father is doing and risking was all for her.

"You need to run darling, run fast and don't look back. Don't be a hero like your father". Melissa smiled slightly cupping her granddaughter face. Lorelei leaned into her grandmas hand closing her eyes. A sense of warmth ran down her spine. Lorelei felt like a piece of her she felt gone slowly fill up.

"I can't run". Lorelei whispered quietly. Melissa sighed, "I know baby, I know". The two shared the same sad look. Melissa ran her right hand fingers through her granddaughter hair as she placed her left hand against Lorelei cheek. "Go find my son, save your father".

Melissa ordered before clearing her throat as she took a step back. "Before I do where did my dad meet Allison argent?". Lorelei asked her fingers gripping the doorknob. "The high school". Melissa answered before shooing her granddaughter out the door. Lorelei looked back at the close door before rushing off to find her friends. "Lorelei, we need to go now".

Hope yelled pulling on her friend hand. Lorelei raised her eyebrow as confusion washed over her face. "What? What's going on?". Lorelei questioned as Hope ran with Lorelei almost making her stumble. "Hunters found out about us. Lizzie openly did a spell to get the last chocolate bar in the vending machine". Hope yelled over the loud sirens that were going off.

"Fucking Lizzie". Lorelei cursed underneath her breathe. Hope was quick with her hands as she did a spell. Making the group of hunters behind them fly backwards hitting their backs hard on the wall making a dent before falling back down on the ground. Lorelei let out a small snort as the two finally made it out of the hospital. The door slammed shut as Metal bars begin to come down. Blocking anyone from leaving the room. Lorelei stuck out her tongue making fun of the guards before Hope dragged her away. "Oh come on". Lorelei whined.

As her feet dragged against the parking lot floor. Lorelei pouted as Hope got into the passenger seat making the girl have to drive. Landon watched as Lorelei sat down putting her keys into the engine before closing her door. "Where are we going?". Landon asked breaking the silence. Lorelei turned back around giving him a small smile. "The high school". Lizzie and hope both leaned back against their seats groaning in annoyance.

"Why a high school?". Hope asked raising her eyebrow as she turned her head facing Lorelei. Lorelei turned back around shifting in her seat. "It's where my father relationship with the argents began". She answered simply her fingers gripping the stirring wheel as she began to drive out of the hospital parking lot.

To the place it began.

The group struggled to find what classroom. It was like a silencer spell was placed around the school. Not a sound or a peek came out of the school making Lorelei grow frustrated. Landon ran over towards the group his chest pounding.

"Guys I found them". Landon breathe out bent forward holding onto his knees. "Where?". Lorelei asked already walking down the hallway Landon came running from. "There". Landon pointed towards the door. Lorelei walked over towards the door her fingers gripped on the doorknob. She placed her free hand index finger next to her mouth smirking.

Hope and Lizzie both pushed Landon into a room. Lizzie stayed in the room placing a protection spell as Hope kissed Landon before running out of the room towards her best friend. "One, two, three". Lorelei whispered before swinging open the door. Both girls were quick to jump into the air Lorelei being the first to transition into her wolf form. Hope did the same as the two girls circled the room growling

"They found us". Kate smirked. Her knife was being traced around Scott chest. Lorelei let a deep growl out. Scott eyes snapped open glowing a bright dark red. His eyes triggered Lorelei light blue ones and hopes light oranges.

"Run Lorelei, run". Scott ordered his daughter weakly. Lorelei didn't listen as she pounced on Kate. Making the argent fall backwards. Hope followed after her friend as her k-nine teeth pulled on Kate hair making the argent groan in pain. Lorelei bite into kate neck shocking the girl with lightening. Kate body burned with fire as she let out a deadly scream. Hope wolf backed up in confusion. Scott eyes fought to be open as his sense struggled. "Lorelei, stop!".

Lorelei let go of Kate neck as her head rolled off. Hope shifted back as Scott eyes closed. She was quick to grab the girls jackets that laid on the floor covering herself up. Lorelei shifted back her eyes glowing a vibrant blue. Hope threw Lorelei jacket towards Lorelei who quickly caught it slipping the oversized jacket on. "You killed her". Hope stated her eyes on Kate head. Lorelei nodded her head bitting the inside of her cheek. "It was to save my dad".

Her words made Lorelei grow excited. The she-wolf quickly turned around running over towards her dad. She has never seen such beauty. Her father aura was so powerful it made her knees weak. Hopes eyes wouldn't stop glowing around Scott. The tribird held onto her chest struggling to breathe.

"Dad, dad". Lorelei breathe out as she used her strength breaking the chains. Scott fell into Lorelei holding onto his daughter for the first time in forever. Tears swelled up in her eyes as she snuggled her face into her dad neck. "Your okay dad I'm here". Lorelei whispered quietly.