VI

★★★★★★

★★★★★★

"Lorelei, could you please give your father a cup of water". Deaton asked the clingy girl. Lorelei pouted as she let go of her father hand. She slowly walked out of the room giving Alan a small glare. Hope mumbled a silence spell as she walked over towards the two grown men.

"What is she?". Hope questioned folding her arms over her chest. "My daughter is many things". Scott stated sitting up more straight. "She electrocuted kate with lightning". Hope went on raising her eyebrow as Scott face stayed emotionless. "She's part Demi god". Scott simply stated right before Lorelei walked back in. A huge smile was on the girl face as she handed Scott a cup of water. "Here dad".

"Thank you sweetie". Scott smiled placing a kiss on his daughter cheek before taking a sip of his water. "Hope what's wrong with you?". Lorelei asked looked over at her best friend. "I think you should talk with your dad. I'm going to the car to check on the sleeping beauty and Lizzie". Hope answered coldly before leaving the room. Lorelei leaned her head on her father shoulder as he wrapped a arm around her .

"What's she's talking about dad?". Lorelei asked her fingers tracing her father tattoo. "When I find your mother we will explain together". Scott said sternly his alpha voice leaking out without meaning too. Lorelei bite her cheek. She didn't like how he said it.

It sounded like he was mad at her. "Where's mom?". Lorelei changed the subject not daring to lock eyes with her father. The fear of disappointing her father scared her shitless. "Kate is a nasty woman, Malia probably somewhere meaningful but awfully dramatic". Deaton answered for Scott. Lorelei turned her head to face the older man. "What would be meaningful for Kate?". Scott sighed deeply.

"The argent house. Chris put it underneath my name when him and Allison packed up and moved into the apartment. That's the place she first came to. Where she first met me". Lorelei watched her father noticing everything about him. The tired look in his eyes didn't go unnoticed by her. She had always thought of her father as a man with no worries- Lorelei just now realized how wrong she was. Being the alpha of the supernatural wasn't easy.

"I need to go get your mother". Scott said struggling to get off the metal table. Lorelei shook her head lightly pushing her father backwards. Scott smiled faintly as Lorelei gave him the same look Malia always did.

"What?". Lorelei murmured, her fingers tangling together. Scott moved a piece of his daughter hair behind her ear smiling softly. "You remind me so much of your mother". Lorelei heart warmed at her father words. Growing up Lorelei always wondered if she had any traits of her parents. "Dad something been bothering me". Lorelei calmly said rubbing her palms together. "What Lorelei ?". Scott said.

"It was so easy getting you..something isn't right". Lorelei said making Scott smile fade. "Kate was a mischievous woman with anger problems beyond belief- and intelligence that are so underrated. It was to easy to kill her to save you". She went on making Scott nervous for his wife and pack. "How did she get you? Dad your this all powerful alpha of the supernatural". Lorelei finally blurt out.

Scott cupped his daughter face. "She threatened you, my powers- my status doesn't matter when it comes to you. When it came to your life I will always give up my ego. I would give up everything all over again". A single tear ran down Lorelei eye. "Now come on, I'm all healed up and ready to fight. Let's go find your mom and pack". Scott said releasing the girl.

"Are you sure?". Lorelei asked watching carefully as her father got off the table. "I'm a true alpha aren't I? I'm always ready". Scott grinned pulling his daughter to his side. Deaton watched admiringly. The old man had watch over Scott for many years. Watched his growth as a person. As a alpha. Now he was watching his growth as a father. "Be careful".

The Druid warned the two McCall's giving Scott a stern fatherly look. Scott placed a hand on Alan shoulder. "I always am Doc". Lorelei leaned into her father side still tracing his tattoo as the two grown men speak. "Especially with her". Scott continued on his eyes trained on the side of her face. She didn't noticed until Alan said something gaining her attention.

The two left the vet leaving veterinarian alone. "Something doesn't feel right". Lorelei mumbled underneath her breathe as the sky became darker. Scott looked up at the sky eying as the once sunny sky became cloudy and dark.

A single lightening strike fell to the ground as the earth shook. Lorelei emotions seeking through as anger, confusion, and sadness raised inside her stomach. She had finally got her father back but it seemed like the world was after her. After her happiness and will to live. "Dad I-I don't want you to go". Lorelei finally breathe out. Scott feet came to a halt.

"Lorelei, you need to calm down your emotions". Scott said firmly his eyes glowing a vibrant red as he placed his hands on each other her shoulders holding her down. "I-I just don't wanna lose you". Lorelei cried out her head shaking as she fought against her father control. She didn't want to loose him.

"You aren't going to loose me. One day we will be separated again but I will always be with you. Always into the end of time". Scott declared sternly. "Always into the end of time?". Lorelei repeated, letting out a heavy breathe. "Your mother and family needs me. They need you. We need to help them". Scott went on releasing his grip on her shoulders.

"One day Lorelei McCall, I will take my final breathe. And when that day comes you'll be the alpha of the most powerful and biggest pack in all of the supernatural. You will be better and stronger than me. Just like you already are".

Lorelei stood in her place as her lips tugged up into a smile. Scott bent down pressing a kiss on her forehead as he finished his speech. "Now let's go save our family. Our pack". Lorelei nodded her head as her father pulled on her hand.