VIII

★★★★★★

                               ★★★★★★

"I'll get the back, you get the front". Lorelei nodded her head at her father orders. Scott leaned against the wall sneaking around the side of the house. Lorelei pressed her back against the wall. Her ears perked up as she focused them on her father footsteps. She waited for his signal. Scott whispered quietly.

"Now". Lorelei quickly followed her father signal as she kicked open the door. Making the wooden door fly off its hedges. Lorelei held the gun her father gave her up in the air. Her hair was messy as her sweat from nervousness became to overwhelming. Deep down in her gut she knew something was about to go wrong. Saving her father was to easy. And from the looks of it saving her mother is just as easy.

Lorelei looked around the room. Her eyes darting to every possible corner. "Hello little McCall". A female voice called out. Lorelei rolled her eyes as she turned around holding her gun out. Kate argent stood in front of her smirking. "Didn't think you could kill me?".

Lorelei rolled her head cracking her neck. "Where's my mom?". The she-wolf demanded. Kate chuckled as she walked around Lorelei. Attempting to scare the teenage girl. "With my hunter friends". Kate sought, eying the girl up and down. Lorelei scoffed, "No hunters would work with a beast like you". Kate growled as her eyes glowed a vibrant green. "Shut up!".

"Where's my mother!". Lorelei screamed back her own eyes glowing. "You'll never find her". Kate roared as she threw her hands her nails turning into claws. Lorelei shot her gun up in the air. Roaring before dropping the gun kicking it towards the other side of the room.

Lorelei jumped up into the air shifting into her werewolf form. Her huge white wolf stood tall taking after her fathers wolf. Lorelei let out a low growl. Kate backed up slowly letting out her own roar. "Come at me!". The dirty blonde screamed stomping her foot. Scott could hear everything going on. He wanted to so badly help his daughter but his pack needed to be untied. Lorelei wolf didn't hesitate to attack.

The ground shook lightly as Lorelei attacked kate argent. The skies were raining as the sky darkened a little. Her emotions were mixing with the rain making Lorelei power grow stronger than ever. The she-wolf was finally in the same room as her parents- Breaking the spell that was placed over the girl when she was young. "If you truly kill me- your parents will die". Kate interjected, pushing her hands against Lorelei wolf face blocking the wolf from bitting her face off. Lorelei wolf backed up.

The wolf tilted her head sideways quietly growling. "You'll never find them, never". Kate chuckled loudly as a gust of wind blew into Lorelei face making the wolf stumble backwards. Lorelei shifted back from the sudden act holding her hands up protecting her face. "Dad?". The werecoyote yelled out her eyes scanning the place. Kate had disappeared.

"Mom? Uncle stiles? Aunt Lydia? Liam?". Lorelei called out stumbling around as she looked through the old rundown house. "Dad?". The girl called out for the final time. Lorelei had looked through the hole house before making her way back into the middle of the house. The girl fell to her knees bending forward as she let out a sob. Everything shook hard as more sobs left her mouth. The sky turned dark and cloudy as lightning bolts fell from the sky along with lightning and rain.

"DAD". Lorelei called out for the final time. Her eyes filled up with more tears as no response happened. Everything hurt. The teenage girl had never felt so much pain. "Lorelei?". Landon called out swinging open the front door. Lorelei didn't look up into she felt his arms wrap round her pulling the girl close. "Where's your dad? What happened?".

Landon question looking around the shaken up room. The boy struggled to stay in his place as the earthquake was to strong. "I-I just got him and he's gone". Lorelei sobbed her head digging into Landon neck. Landon rubbed her back softly whispering comforting things.

"Hey, hey look at me". Landon said firmly. His hand gripping on her face making the girl look at him. "You are the alpha of supernatural creatures daughters. Not to mention you have the powers of a god running through your veins". The boy went on making the girl tears run dry. "W-what?". Lorelei stuttered.

"Deaton told us. He told us the story of your birth". Landon revealed his eyes never leaving Lorelei's . "Told you what?". Lorelei questioned pushing away Landon hand. "Your mother wasn't fertile. She couldn't have babies no matter how much her and Scott wanted some. One day Scott saved the gods from being exposed. And in return the god Zeus the god of gods gave them something in return". Landon paused for a moment as Lorelei eyes widen.

"Me? But how- I'm my father daughter I did a dna test". Lorelei breathe out. "Let me finish". Landon chuckled his thumb wiping away her tears. "Zeus made Super Blood Wolf Moon come soon than it was supposed to. When he did that he made a lightening bolt out of the water from the super blood moon. Shooting it into your mother stomach when your father sperm was inside her..unknowingly gave some of his powers to you". Lorelei felt sick to her stomach. Everything she knew about herself was all lies. Landon looked through Lorelei eyes trying to find any emotion in them.

"So your telling me..with my father bloodline and his alpha powers mixed with my mother the Luna of supernaturals powers- and the geek god named Zeus".  Lorelei mumbled her body slightly shaking. "You're a supernatural badass royalty Demi god princess". Landon grinned widely. Lorelei rolled her eyes as she pushed his shoulder. "Where's hope?".

She finally asked the question that's been in the back of her mind. Landon nervously rubbed the back of his neck. "She's on her way I was suppose to wait but when I found out the whole earthquake and thunderstorm was you I ran over here". Lorelei smiled as Landon lips tugged upwards. "Lanny cares about me?".

Landon rolled his eyes. "Don't you care about me too?". Lorelei nodded her head wrapping her arms around his waist pulling him into a hug. The boy was becoming her best friend.

Maybe more unknowingly.