♡ Author's note ♡

No Status Quo

Copyright © 2022 MuntahaAhmed

All rights reserved 

It just takes the right person to change your mind...
Captain of the cheer team and Queen Bee at Yolherth High, Seventeen-year-old Gina Rosen doesn't believe in love. Her status and friends are of utmost importance to her. And falling for anyone? No, thank you. 

Driven by the death of his father and a lifetime spent in the shadow of his brother, Ren Accetta rages into Yolherth in a world that respects only status. With his striking looks, not to mention skills, Ren's got it all, however, because he's working-class, He is treated like an outcast by his classmates from wealthy families, except for Gina, who sees something in him that they don't.

As they start spending more time together outside of school, the two begin to form an undeniable bond. But when his life grows worse and Gina's reputation is threatened; she needs to decide whether she's like everyone else, following society's beliefs... or if she's going to fight for the boy she truly loves.

 or if she's going to fight for the boy she truly loves

┌─── ・ 。゚★: *.☪ .* :☆゚. ───┐

TIMELINE

Start: 7. Jan. 2024

Finished: n/a

└─── ・ 。゚★: *.☪ .* :☆゚. ───┘

PSA: This is my first romance novel, therefore there may be some errors. Feel free to provide constructive criticism if you like! And English is not my first language.

This story takes place in Rotterdam, Netherlands! A lot of places in the story are made up, that is, school, cafes, shops etc. If anything happens to be real it was not done intentionally.

UPDATING SCHEDULE: This story will be updated every Saturday. If someday it's not updated that due to any reason, then it will be updated the following day. 

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

WARINING: Anxiety, domestic abuse, and car accident may be triggering to some readers

TWITTER: Onlybimun

Please vote. Comment. Follow.

A big thanks to you for reading, I hope you like it, Muntaha =)

Copyright of Muntaha Ahmed © All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without  the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review .
ONLY AVAILABLE ON WATTPAD.